Newest Hastag: #LetMiamiBeMiami

Not bad but I'm a little confused. Why use the word let... Who is actually not letting us B Miami....admin, NCAA, the ACC refs,.... It's the true spirit of Miami to complain yes, but not to blame other people, instead, taking things into our own hands and forcing the results our way. A hashtag more like...
#UMiamiBMiami

.... you know, showing what Manny is actually doing and that is returning to our dominating ways, Manny is going out there and making things happen. Now the players will feel they need to prepare, practice, and then go out there and win championships ... like their fore fathers.
Manny mentioned on that audibles podcast that it was UM itself that started to act like something that it wasn’t. They were trying to be like the more ”traditional” programs, and it just doesn’t work. He recognizes that Miami is different and is going to embrace it.

Advertisement
All this TNM etc doesn't do anything for recruiting or winning games. We will see if Manny really want the old Miami when the first 15 yard penalty comes out for dancing or taunting. The U could smack u in the mouth taunt u get a penalty and still win the game while making the other schools feel small. I would love the old canes reborn. Hashtags and cute phrases don't win games. Hit, Stick' Bust ****. 148f10b79e3c3056d16ef93fc24e11a1.jpg

I want that "u don't want us to dance, keep us out of the endzone" vibe. The College Football world needs a villain right now and who better than The U. The good guy Trevor Lawrence and Clemson will make a **** of a storyline. Ratings through the roof. The NCAA needs Miami tbh.
Absolutely

But they are too stupid to realize that

If the actions mirror the hashtags we are in for a lot of fun. Diaz is going to make football fun again instead of this plodding scared conservative drudgery we’ve been witnessing since the mid 90s.

All the losing has sucked over the last 15 years, but I’ve always said what sucks even more is being so goddam boring while we’re losing. Slow boring plodding conservative football isn’t the UM I grew up on.

Advertisement
All this TNM etc doesn't do anything for recruiting or winning games. We will see if Manny really want the old Miami when the first 15 yard penalty comes out for dancing or taunting. The U could smack u in the mouth taunt u get a penalty and still win the game while making the other schools feel small. I would love the old canes reborn. Hashtags and cute phrases don't win games. Hit, Stick' Bust ****. View attachment 78734
I think it absolutely does something for recruiting . It has people talking about Miami . Click on the #TNM hashtag on Twitter and it’s all tweets about Miami Miami Miami

Diaz ain’t no dummy he knows he has to deliver on the field . He’s already done that with his defense .

I think it absolutely does something for recruiting . It has people talking about Miami . Click on the #TNM hashtag on Twitter and it’s all tweets about Miami Miami Miami

Diaz ain’t no dummy he knows he has to deliver on the field . He’s already done that with his defense .
Dont disagree bout having people talking. But in the end it won't have the Surtains, Stevenson Bogles etc sign on the dotted line. Stevenson and others were on our campus more than our own players. Win and they will sign. Represent on the field and they will sign create an environment on the field and they will sign

Last edited:
I don’t like this new hashtag. It sounds like support for a ghey chit like “letnystofmindbeghey” Miami has always been Miami never fcukin left wtf? Lol

Advertisement
Just saw it on Banda's Twitter. UM is that black sheep kid everyone hopes will follow the older kids or the grown ups or maybe grow out of their ways. This is Miami's curse for the last decade.

As in life, trying to be something you are not applies to UM. You gotta be who you are in this world. No apologies. I think Manny has decided to fully embrace the UM heritage and bloodline when it was successful. Full gas pedal. Nothing to lose. Kamikaze. All or nothing. Be deliberate. 2019 is about to get a nostalgic dose of old UM is my prediction.

Win or lose...I think that is all we (fanbase) have ever asked for regardless of the head coach or W/L...#LetMiamiBeMiami.
As long as Diaz can "set the edge" or the boundaries for the program...aka don't get us in trouble with NCAA sanctions...I demand he blow the top off this *****h.

1548610281601.gif

That has the opportunity to happen simply because we got a goon in julio as president. That **** wants to win, he's not like the double agent in troll shalala, who intentionally castrated the football program. Ones things for sure, this program is starting to be successful again cause if julio doesnt understand nothing else he understands this(symbolically referring to the troll in the helicopter but speaking to real Miami fans and coach diaz):

Advertisement

Completely agree. TNM really means getting back to the old Miami (the dominating, win 58 straight games at home & 5 MNC Miami).

Manny is a very intelligent individual. He also understands well the blueprint that made the old Miami dominant. Everything he's doing is designed to have us playing fast, aggressive, suffocating football again just like the old days (minus the penalties which were excessive at times).

I'm now highly confident we'll be elite again within a short period of time. If 2-3 more chips fall the right way on OL & DL (plus Tate gets his waiver), we will be highly competitive this year (min of making it to the ACCCG). At this point, our success this year will be mostly determined by the addition of stout players in the trenches and really fixing the QB situation (we've already taken some great steps in that direction -- waiver for Tate please).

It's a very exciting time to be a Cane!

Advertisement
I've always felt we needed to embrace being the heel.

Just don't rape anyone or get arrested, past that, everything's fair game. It's way more fun when everyone hates us. Exactly why I think Tate will fit in well.

If the actions mirror the hashtags we are in for a lot of fun. Diaz is going to make football fun again instead of this plodding scared conservative drudgery we’ve been witnessing since the mid 90s.

All the losing has sucked over the last 15 years, but I’ve always said what sucks even more is being so goddam boring while we’re losing. Slow boring plodding conservative football isn’t the UM I grew up on.

I’ve been privately thinking this the past 2-3 weeks...I just didn’t want to put it out there. If the actions align with the words, then look out!

Advertisement
Back