Newest Hastag: #LetMiamiBeMiami

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
Just saw it on Banda's Twitter. UM is that black sheep kid everyone hopes will follow the older kids or the grown ups or maybe grow out of their ways. This is Miami's curse for the last decade.

As in life, trying to be something you are not applies to UM. You gotta be who you are in this world. No apologies. I think Manny has decided to fully embrace the UM heritage and bloodline when it was successful. Full gas pedal. Nothing to lose. Kamikaze. All or nothing. Be deliberate. 2019 is about to get a nostalgic dose of old UM is my prediction.

Win or lose...I think that is all we (fanbase) have ever asked for regardless of the head coach or W/L...#LetMiamiBeMiami.

Advertisement
Just saw it on Banda's Twitter. UM is that black sheep kid everyone hopes will follow the older kids or the grown ups or maybe grow out of their ways. This is Miami's curse for the last decade.

As in life, trying to be something you are not applies to UM. You gotta be who you are in this world. No apologies. I think Manny has decided to fully embrace the UM heritage and bloodline when it was successful. Full gas pedal. Nothing to lose. Kamikaze. All or nothing. Be deliberate. 2019 is about to get a nostalgic dose of old UM is my prediction.

Win or lose...I think that is all we (fanbase) have ever asked for regardless of the head coach or W/L...#LetMiamiBeMiami.
Amen!!!! Lets GO

Advertisement
Just win. For the love of all that is holy and unholy. Just win consistently. This stuff is all good and well but I just need to talk my **** AFTER WINS. I've got a Festivus level airing of grievances lined up for AFTER WINS but I keep tuning in and seeing losses to Wisconsin. Above all else, just win. Pleasebehbehpleasebehbehbehbehplease. Finally, just win. Sigh. How many days till the Florida game...

Agreed, the vibe surrounding the program right now has everyone’s attention. Unlike 2017, this will be fully a reemergence of the proper Miami, one that plays with aggression and swag. I personally can’t wait for that first game against the Gayturds. What better way to make the announcement to the college football world than to smack those girls around and win big on national tv. It would erase the stink of that bad loss last year to LSU and put the world on notice - The New Miami is here, get used to it!

Just win. For the love of all that is holy and unholy. Just win consistently. This stuff is all good and well but I just need to talk my **** AFTER WINS. I've got a Festivus level airing of grievances lined up for AFTER WINS but I keep tuning in and seeing losses to Wisconsin. Above all else, just win. Pleasebehbehpleasebehbehbehbehplease. Finally, just win. Sigh. How many days till the Florida game...

Lol. Good shiit. I feel you. I do. The Bully became The Pusssy overnight it seems. Diaz will have the City on his back because he is a son of Miami. Diaz has no problem breaking his brother's neck ala firing the entire offensive staff which means he will win at all costs. Diaz also knows 305, Broward and Palm Beach alone will not win him a ship. He needs mercenaries out of state to complete his grand scheme (just like the old days)...thus, the chess portal moves. I can't wait for the UF game too. I bet Manny can't wait either.

Advertisement
Not bad but I'm a little confused. Why use the word let... Who is actually not letting us B Miami....admin, NCAA, the ACC refs,.... It's the true spirit of Miami to complain yes, but not to blame other people, instead, taking things into our own hands and forcing the results our way. A hashtag more like...
#UMiamiBMiami

.... you know, showing what Manny is actually doing and that is returning to our dominating ways, Manny is going out there and making things happen. Now the players will feel they need to prepare, practice, and then go out there and win championships ... like their fore fathers.

Not bad but I'm a little confused. Why use the word let... Who is actually not letting us B Miami....admin, NCAA, the ACC refs,.... It's the true spirit of Miami to complain yes, but not to blame other people, instead, taking things into our own hands and forcing the results our way. A hashtag more like...
#UMiamiBMiami

.... you know, showing what Manny is actually doing and that is returning to our dominating ways, Manny is going out there and making things happen. Now the players will feel they need to prepare, practice, and then go out there and win championships ... like their fore fathers.

Now you're overthinking G4. Be still. Just enjoy the ride for now. This could also be Banda trying to get these little shiits to sign on because he sucks at closing the deal. So he needs all the tricks.

However, I don't get #TNM because most of us want the old Miami. Lol. The Miami that struck fear in our opponents. Respected by our enemies. The Miami that showed no mercy. The players that left it all on the field and nothing in the tank. The wins and moments that took our breaths away. A time when losing felt like a close relative passed away and you were in mourning. A loss felt like suicide was an option. It hurt. Now it just feels like an "L" and everyone goes for ice cream and fancy pastries.

Last edited:
Advertisement
#UMiamiBMiami

I think it is referring to the last decade + of coaches that tried to reign in the swagger that Miami represents. Use the pop culture, use the fancy cars, use the music and vibe, use the swagger to your advantage. Dont mask what the city is.

Now you're overthinking G4. Be still. Just enjoy the ride for now. This could also be Banda trying to get these little shiits to sign on because he sucks at closing the deal. So he needs all the tricks.

However, I don't get #TNM because most of us want the old Miami. Lol. The Miami that struck fear in our opponents. Respected by our enemies. The Miami that showed no mercy. The players that left it all on the field and nothing in the tank. The wins and moments that took our breaths away. A time when losing felt like a close relative passed away and you were in mourning. A loss felt like suicide was an option. It hurt. Now it just feels like an "L" and everyone goes for ice cream and fancy pastries.

Yeah, I don’t care for the TNM thing but let Miami be Miami sounds right. I would love to be good enough to emasculate a top program while getting 200 yards of bogus penalties again, but I will take the more buttoned down version Butch gave us. I hope Manny can pull this off.

I am right there with you but if I read Manny Diaz correctly, his #TNM is just a clever way of saying that from now on this program is going to fully embrace it's heritage. The New Miami = The Old Miami minus the sanctions of course.

Advertisement
I think TNM is an appropriate term because today's recruits were not even born when we were the "old" and true Miami. So to that age group it's a totally new look and vibe for the program that they may have only read about or seen on YouTube.

As long as Diaz can "set the edge" or the boundaries for the program...aka don't get us in trouble with NCAA sanctions...I demand he blow the top off this *****h.

I think TNM is an appropriate term because today's recruits were not even born when we were the "old" and true Miami. So to that age group it's a totally new look and vibe for the program that they may have only read about or seen on YouTube.
TNM let’s these kids write their own history, while #LMBM, frames their perspective and pays homage to the Canes history of Greatness

Advertisement
Back