newbies? or trolls?

PSU Cane

Junior
Several posters coming out of the woodwork today with total posts in the teens or even single digits. Newbies getting the fever? Or Troll City? You decide.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mud called me out in a post, so I'm assuming he/she has been around a while under a different name.

tenor.jpg

Advertisement
there are plenty of them here like today i got like 10 hits telling me how legit and awesome stanford is. i told them from 1980 til 2010 stanford was a doormat in football. and all of a sudden they getting top recruits over major power houses and these idiots think stanford cant have a bagman who cares about stanford.

Advertisement
I'm one of your newbies!! I signed up over the weekend to post my 2 cents about all the negative posts bashing our coaches,.. Other posters (who seem to be honest fans)..and (in a select few cases) the students who seem truly indecisive as to where they want to be for the next 3-5 yrs of their lives. Call me what you wish...but at the end of the day...I'm still a newbie

I'm one of your newbies!! I signed up over the weekend to post my 2 cents about all the negative posts bashing our coaches,.. Other posters (who seem to be honest fans)..and (in a select few cases) the students who seem truly indecisive as to where they want to be for the next 3-5 yrs of their lives. Call me what you wish...but at the end of the day...I'm still a newbie

I smell nerd

Advertisement

I smell nerd

Stop playing with the girls at comicon, you won't have that problem!!

Advertisement
Back