newbies? or trolls?

PSU Cane

Junior
Several posters coming out of the woodwork today with total posts in the teens or even single digits. Newbies getting the fever? Or Troll City? You decide.....

section9

Junior
Several posters coming out of the woodwork today with total posts in the teens or even single digits. Newbies getting the fever? Or Troll City? You decide.....
Well, the WEZ has its share of Nole Troles.

ThomasM

Senior
Mud called me out in a post, so I'm assuming he/she has been around a while under a different name.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
tenor.jpg

there are plenty of them here like today i got like 10 hits telling me how legit and awesome stanford is. i told them from 1980 til 2010 stanford was a doormat in football. and all of a sudden they getting top recruits over major power houses and these idiots think stanford cant have a bagman who cares about stanford.

Bennubird

Senior
FNG's you are officially on CIS probation. "Down in the jungle where the green grass grows...."

Oicu812

Sophomore
I'm one of your newbies!! I signed up over the weekend to post my 2 cents about all the negative posts bashing our coaches,.. Other posters (who seem to be honest fans)..and (in a select few cases) the students who seem truly indecisive as to where they want to be for the next 3-5 yrs of their lives. Call me what you wish...but at the end of the day...I'm still a newbie

Johhny Cadillac

Freshman
I'm one of your newbies!! I signed up over the weekend to post my 2 cents about all the negative posts bashing our coaches,.. Other posters (who seem to be honest fans)..and (in a select few cases) the students who seem truly indecisive as to where they want to be for the next 3-5 yrs of their lives. Call me what you wish...but at the end of the day...I'm still a newbie
I smell nerd

Oicu812

Sophomore
I smell nerd
Stop playing with the girls at comicon, you won't have that problem!!