New workouts have started

It doesn't become bodybuilding.com until a 16 year old who has been lifting weights for 1 month starts asking about steroids.
“Hey all, name‘s Dawson, been lifting since I was 12, so 4 years or so. Love the community, have a question: I’ve plateaued in several areas and am wondering if it’s genetics or gear. I’ve been on a version of Chris Bumstead’s cycle for 6 weeks, just wondering what y’all would do in my sitch. Peace.”

Advertisement
We did this workout for baseball, followed by 16 50’s.

I am not joking when I say over 70% of players puked. And we never did it again. No idea what our S&C was thinking…for baseball players lol.
toronto-blue-jays-david-wells-july-10-2000-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Making baseball players throw up wouldn't be hard lol. Look at the PEAK PHYSICAL CONDITION they're in!

toronto-blue-jays-david-wells-july-10-2000-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Making baseball players throw up wouldn't be hard lol. Look at the PEAK PHYSICAL CONDITION they're in!
Yeah but why do we need to do track workouts, all I gotta do is throw something as hard as possible then wait 30 seconds.

Go make me run some poles and send me to the cafeteria for general tso’s chicken. That’s where the velo comes from.

Advertisement
I love the people that think pitching endurance will be improved by running a mile. It doesn't work that way. Bondarchuk must be heart broken
Man I am 43...I have lived from "go run poles and then shag fly balls" when I played and first got into coaching to present day when we know short sprints, mobility, pre and post throw arm care, etc.

Pitching isnt just do some arm circles, long toss, throw a pen, then run 10 poles. Now each day can be specific from mobility to in season lifts, pens, working different planes, etc.

Advertisement
Didn't expect him to look like that already...

Meanwhile Moss looks identical to when he showed up. Doesn't even look thick enough to play WR. Bad genetics or something.
Was gonna say the same thing. Moss looks the exact same. That’s unfortunate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back