New Weight Room

Thanks! Can you tell I used to be in President's 100? It's where I mastered the art of walking backwards and telling people to look to the right or left while gesturing with my opposite arm...and we had white polos in the 1980s, not orange...

View attachment 189353
Me too in '88 and '89 and yes the polos were white. It's how I met my wife. She was the only person on the tour & it rained hard so we talked for about 2 hours inside one of the nearest classrooms. Ori: I used to love watching Charles Johnson crush the ball at Mark Light Stadium. Cool that you tutored him.

Advertisement
Me too in '88 and '89 and yes the polos were white. It's how I met my wife. She was the only person on the tour & it rained hard so we talked for about 2 hours inside one of the nearest classrooms. Ori: I used to love watching Charles Johnson crush the ball at Mark Light Stadium. Cool that you tutored him.
Dude, you met your wife on the tour?

That’s pretty cool, talk about timing of the God’s my man.

Dude, you met your wife on the tour?

That’s pretty cool, talk about timing of the God’s my man.
Yes, sir. I did indeed. The Admin at the front desk told me before the tour something like: "You've got a cutie to give a campus tour to today...and she's the only prospective student visiting today. Have fun!" I had business cards as a member of the President's 100 and I gave her one. She called me that evening and we've been together for over 30 years ever since.

Yes, sir. I did indeed. The Admin at the front desk told me before the tour something like: "You've got a cutie to give a campus tour to today...and she's the only prospective student visiting today. Have fun!" I had business cards as a member of the President's 100 and I gave her one. She called me that evening and we've been together for over 30 years ever since.

Congrats sir. I think our time in P100 overlaps. I joined in 1987, think I went through 1990.

God bless u guys, my man.

Advertisement
Un F’ing real. That is amazing.

Awesome story. That’s amazing

My dude over at Sorinex brought this plate from the old set up and gave it to me this morning. A great addition to the mancave!

Attachments

• 37F9C3B8-BE64-4880-85E9-DB88A094907A.jpeg
    37F9C3B8-BE64-4880-85E9-DB88A094907A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • CBCD7246-3DC3-402E-B90E-F7B9978E75C0.jpeg
    CBCD7246-3DC3-402E-B90E-F7B9978E75C0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Advertisement
Great story! You da man! Go Canes

Advertisement
Back