New Week

Advertisement
I'm not sure what games you guys are watching but I do agree with the sentiment of Empirical Cane. Teams playing against the Canes this year EXPECT TO WIN. The only game that should not be a tussle is Virginia. I will change my opinion if Mario opens the offense up like last year and plays to win on every down. I do NOT have confidence in his coaching ability on the field. I hope I am dead wrong but Mario needs to completely revamp his thinking. This game against NC is very intriguing to say the least. We need to come out strong and with fire in our eyes not lethargic which is a trait of Mario. Get the crowd in the game and build momentum while slinging the ball. You can bet a million dollars that NC is going to try score, score, and score. To me Mario talks a very good game but following his career as a head coach at FIU and Oregon I am not impressed one bit. GO CANES and please Mario make the offense exciting again because we have the most boring offense in college football today. If we lose this game the season can get very ugly.

Advertisement
Me reading @Empirical Cane and @NJshoreCane go back and forth:

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

I'm not sure what games you guys are watching but I do agree with the sentiment of Empirical Cane. Teams playing against the Canes this year EXPECT TO WIN. The only game that should not be a tussle is Virginia. I will change my opinion if Mario opens the offense up like last year and plays to win on every down. I do NOT have confidence in his coaching ability on the field. I hope I am dead wrong but Mario needs to completely revamp his thinking. This game against NC is very intriguing to say the least. We need to come out strong and with fire in our eyes not lethargic which is a trait of Mario. Get the crowd in the game and build momentum while slinging the ball. You can bet a million dollars that NC is going to try score, score, and score. To me Mario talks a very good game but following his career as a head coach at FIU and Oregon I am not impressed one bit. GO CANES and please Mario make the offense exciting again because we have the most boring offense in college football today. If we lose this game the season can get very ugly.
Pretty much sums things up. If Mario sticks to his lethargic slow motion type game, then it will be a long, long afternoo.

Advertisement
We are -4.5?! Lol. Bet the house boys. Even if we were somehow able to win, I’d have to think we eek it out by less than a touch.

Advertisement
Steele has had 2 weeks to gameplan for them.

And I don’t care what the board says, he knows what he’s doing. You got a guy on board that designed a completely different defensive scheme in a week, and ultimately, they held the 2019 LSU offense to record low numbers.

Last week was inexcusable, but best believe that he now knows what he has. I don’t expect a performance like that again. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat crow.
Not worried about Steele… I think he can hold UNC under 30 points (which is a great thing with how high octane their offense) I just have ZERO faith Gattis can get 31 points out of the offense he just doesn’t seem to have any creativity or flexibility in his scheme

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back