New Week

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s about coming out with their hair on fire….it’s about putting them in the position to succeed and them executing.

Ex: if TVD starts slow it takes the air out of the team and the fans and makes it harder overall to win…

If he is getting the start, I want him in the fan zone before the game throwing the ball to fans to warm up and ease the yips. Joe 6 pack is one spot below Redding on the depth chart this week so the drop off shouldn’t be much.
If TVD starts AT ALL the team has virtually no chance.

Okay, granted.

But let me ask you this:

1) Does the negativity on social media help or hurt the team?

2) Does an empty stadium against a divisional rival help or hurt the team?

1. It never helps. It's reality though and you can bet the problems we're having will be used by this staff to recruit. We need help, that's what they'll be selling.

2. I have always thought the lack of butts in a seat has been a negative. This isn't 20 years ago where games were limited to regional broadcasts, you can now see every game. You can ask any player past, present, or future if they'd rather play in a packed house or what we usually play in. I'd bet the farm that it would be owhelmingly in a packed house. We'll never have that besides the big games.

What hurts recruiting and the team more than anything is the **** salad we keep serving up. You see it, I see it, and you can bet the recruits see it. Gotta give them a reason to come and you can bet our crowd size isn't a recruiting tool. Besides hopes, dreams, whatever NIL deal, and we need help, there's not much to sell now.

Advertisement
1. It never helps. It's reality though and you can bet the problems we're having will be used by this staff to recruit. We need help, that's what they'll be selling.

2. I have always thought the lack of butts in a seat has been a negative. This isn't 20 years ago where games were limited to regional broadcasts, you can now see every game. You can ask any player past, present, or future if they'd rather play in a packed house or what we usually play in. I'd bet the farm that it would be owhelmingly in a packed house. We'll never have that besides the big games.

What hurts recruiting and the team more than anything is the **** salad we keep serving up. You see it, I see it, and you can bet the recruits see it. Gotta give them a reason to come and you can bet our crowd size isn't a recruiting tool. Besides hopes, dreams, whatever NIL deal, and we need help, there's not much to sell now.
Which is why we need our version of the UCF bounce house. ****, I’ll take FIU’s stadium at this point.

We are going to stomp UNC just to be the unpredictable ******** we are known to be. It won’t mean anything other than the team didn’t quit. The rest of the season is a mystery.

If we start getting the ball to Keyshawn, it will completely change our outlook.

Advertisement
Okay, granted.

But let me ask you this:

1) Does the negativity on social media help or hurt the team?

2) Does an empty stadium against a divisional rival help or hurt the team?
everyone’s going to the game. When I say “Everyone” I’m referring to the people who always go to the games. Not the fake *** little ******* on the board. Those people don’t support the team unless it’s fashionable. They’re only going to go with the crowd. That’s their thing. When Mario’s vision of roster and culture become reality, they’ll all “be huge fans that go to the games”.
Real talk, look for Ladson to become receiver number one. He’s been putting in the time every day with TVD after practice since X went down. Huge jump coming this week for him.

everyone’s going to the game. When I say “Everyone” I’m referring to the people who always go to the games. Not the fake *** little ******* on the board. Those people don’t support the team unless it’s fashionable. They’re only going to go with the crowd. That’s their thing. When Mario’s vision of roster and culture become reality, they’ll all “be huge fans that go to the games”.
Real talk, look for Ladson to become receiver number one. He’s been putting in the time every day with TVD after practice since X went down. Huge jump coming this week for him.
He was the only one making plays in the first half against MTSU. We need him.

Which is why we need our version of the UCF bounce house. ****, I’ll take FIU’s stadium at this point.

Then the opposite happens. You can go and play in front of the once a year 50k crowd or come here and play in front of 70, 80, 100k.

We will never win stadium battles, it will never happen. The only thing we have in that department is, our stadium is nicer than yours, **** right, it's nicer than yours.

If the money is right, they'll build it as it'll be to make money. If it isn't, we'll stay put.

Advertisement
anybody see a line yet?
Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

Anyone that still follows this team constantly after the last 20 years is not a fake fan lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back