New Week

Advertisement
Advertisement
All emotions aside, it’s really hard to envision a win against UNC. Their skill players are much better and they are going to feast early and often on our secondary. We don’t have the horses nor scheme to win in a shootout. Mack will be dancing in the locker room once again.

All emotions aside, it’s really hard to envision a win against UNC. Their skill players are much better and they are going to feast early and often on our secondary. We don’t have the horses nor scheme to win in a shootout. Mack will be dancing in the locker room once again.
Steele has had 2 weeks to gameplan for them.

And I don’t care what the board says, he knows what he’s doing. You got a guy on board that designed a completely different defensive scheme in a week, and ultimately, they held the 2019 LSU offense to record low numbers.

Last week was inexcusable, but best believe that he now knows what he has. I don’t expect a performance like that again. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat crow.

Advertisement

And I don’t care what the board says, he knows what he’s doing. You got a guy on board that designed a completely different defensive scheme in a week, and ultimately, they held the 2019 LSU offense to record low numbers.

Last week was inexcusable, but best believe that he now knows what he has. I don’t expect a performance like that again. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat crow.
Steele can gameplan for 2 years, Miami has an awful roster that is bottom tier G5 save for RB room.

As fans, all we can do is continue to be fans and hope for the best. After 55 years, am I going to stop being a fan because of an embarrassing loss? Not hardly. Unfortunately, we’ve seen too many games like last Sat in the recent past. Many have pondered the reasons why to no avail.

I have no doubt the coaching staff understands the magnitude of this upcoming game with UNC. Hopefully, they convey that magnitude explicit enough to the players that they come out with their hair on fire and send UNC back home with a big L.

Man, I hope you’re right. This fan base needs a boost of positivity. Thinking a “bend but not break” defense would be the way to go…force them into a field goal battle if necessary.

Advertisement
As fans, all we can do is continue to be fans and hope for the best. After 55 years, am I going to stop being a fan because of an embarrassing loss? Not hardly. Unfortunately, we’ve seen too many games like last Sat in the recent past. Many have pondered the reasons why to no avail.

I have no doubt the coaching staff understands the magnitude of this upcoming game with UNC. Hopefully, they convey that magnitude explicit enough to the players that they come out with their hair on fire and send UNC back home with a big L.

I don’t think it’s about coming out with their hair on fire….it’s about putting them in the position to succeed and them executing.

Ex: if TVD starts slow it takes the air out of the team and the fans and makes it harder overall to win…

If he is getting the start, I want him in the fan zone before the game throwing the ball to fans to warm up and ease the yips. Joe 6 pack is one spot below Redding on the depth chart this week so the drop off shouldn’t be much.

All right, everyone, it’s time to gear up for UNC.

We’ve had a week of non-stop bytching and moaning, which I understand based on our performance, but it’s now time to pull up our diapers and stop behaving like a bunch of beta fvcks.

Enough of the, “we’re going to get blown out,” or “we don’t stand a chance” nonsense. Contrary to what many of you think, we can beat UNC. It’s going to require a mix of schematic/personnel adjustments, and that our team shows up with some energy. It’s all possible, and anyone local needs to get their *** to the stadium to support our boys.

I don’t know about all of you, but I’m sick and tired of UNC having our number. 3 straight ******* years of heartbreak — it ends this Saturday.

The past is the past and it cannot be changed. Put the MTSU game in the rear view and let’s get pumped for this game. Both the players and the fans have countless reasons to be motivated. We can change our season’s trajectory this Saturday, but the team needs us. Put the negativity aside until you have a reason to dish it out again.

All of our conference goals are still achievable and I want to beat this team so ******* bad, and I know you all are with me.

Go Canes!
Do you have a comference record prediction?
Me? 4-4..

Advertisement
As bad as it's been winning the Coastal would cure all that ails. Or beating Clemson.

There are ways to end the season strong, it would just require the team to completely transform. I don't trust that to happen unfortunately.

Korean Drama Running GIF by iQiyi

Our ****** LBs and CBs chasing UNCs WRs....

Advertisement
Back