New Week

Advertisement
Can we just get one ******* game where we come out and start like we give a **** about being there, maybe not let the other teams first drive produce points...******* something!!
I'm so envious watching other underdogs come out and play great. Mizzou, GT and unfortunately MTSU.
I can stomach losing, god knows we've done plenty of it the last decade+, but rarely rising to the occasion...enough

Advertisement
I will be happy to say, HUH, I was wrong AF, but am bettin that we get absolutely boat raced this week.

Do you have a comference record prediction?
Me? 4-4..
Unfortunately, this is about right.
Too many toss-ups to expect better than 4-3/5-2 (leaving Clemson out) the rest of the way.

Advertisement
The sunset gets closer, bigger and more flirtatious than ever before, for me…

Advertisement
Tuning in and hopeful we bring our A game.

As OP already stated, as bad as the MTSU loss was, all of our Pre-season goals are still attainable.

I think that our kids played out of their minds vs A&M and then overlooked MTSU. How good the 2022 team actually turns out to be will be somewhere in the middle.

I'm interested in seeing what adjustments, if any, will be made offensively. This will ultimately decide the game.

Advertisement
Here’s my question, why not be positive? Why not come and cheer for your team this weekend (if able). We sure as **** need change on offense, but why not hope for some improvement and support our kids?
Staying positive is hard with this team after 20 years, but it’s too early to give up. We can’t do it after one awful game. Too much left to play for.

All right, everyone, it’s time to gear up for UNC.

We’ve had a week of non-stop bytching and moaning, which I understand based on our performance, but it’s now time to pull up our diapers and stop behaving like a bunch of beta fvcks.

Enough of the, “we’re going to get blown out,” or “we don’t stand a chance” nonsense. Contrary to what many of you think, we can beat UNC. It’s going to require a mix of schematic/personnel adjustments, and that our team shows up with some energy. It’s all possible, and anyone local needs to get their *** to the stadium to support our boys.

I don’t know about all of you, but I’m sick and tired of UNC having our number. 3 straight ******* years of heartbreak — it ends this Saturday.

The past is the past and it cannot be changed. Put the MTSU game in the rear view and let’s get pumped for this game. Both the players and the fans have countless reasons to be motivated. We can change our season’s trajectory this Saturday, but the team needs us. Put the negativity aside until you have a reason to dish it out again.

All of our conference goals are still achievable and I want to beat this team so ******* bad, and I know you all are with me.

Go Canes!
Lol

Advertisement
Back