**NEW VIDEO** Denzel Perryman Season Highlight Tape

Advertisement
Advertisement
This man will be checking a few folks' hearts/sternums this year. Great vid Freak.

Sean Spence also dealt with injuries as a sophomore. It was his junior year that he emerged as an elite player.

I am very excited to see how DP and Figatron do against UF. I want Driskell to have an emergency surgery on the field

Advertisement
Can't help but think of Dexter Coakley each and every time he closes an angle going toward the sideline.

Curious to see how the added weight translates in coverage for all the LBs. From some of the clips we've seen, you can tell they still have issues with depth. Having two Safeties with + range will help them, but I expect we'll be forced to bring 5 a great deal this season.

Last edited:
Can't help but think of Dexter Coakley each and every time he closes an angle going toward the sideline.

Curious to see how the added weight translates in coverage for all the LBs. From some of the clips we've seen, you can tell they still have issues with depth. Having two Safeties with + range will help them, but I expect we'll be forced to bring 5 a great deal this season.

Didn't realize he did so much in the half of the season he played. Kid is gonna kill somebody.

Advertisement
Beast. Great video Freak! One of my fav tracks on that. That QB from USF has 9-28-13 circled on his calendar to call in sick to work.

Advertisement
Never seen somebody explode through people like he does. Generates an incredible amount of force in a small space.

He was paying very close attention when being taught how to tackle in pop-warner.

His high school video is the same. blows through every tackle. Everybody goes backwards.

Never seen anything like this. Feeling he won't draft high because of height.

Someone will get the steal of the century.

Advertisement
Back