**NEW VIDEO** Denzel Perryman Season Highlight Tape

Advertisement
current pro he is similar to is Stephen Tulloch.

Kid 's hs film replicates what he is doing now...Sean Spence's was similar also.

Glad he is @ Will....let him run sh*t down and roam freely. Kinda mad that that goon Eddie Johnson was let go..because those two complimented each other....Eddie at that Sam backer wanted to kill everything when he made contact just like Perryman those two together was scary at times last year.

AWESOME! ****...still cannot believe we ED'd so bad against the Domers and the "no-class" heels.

this dude is downright scary. if i was on offense i would be looking at this guy every time like "oh **** oh **** oh ****". Hes the super sayen version of Darryl Sharpton. nagging ankle injury has stopped him from putting together a full season of dominance. i feel bad for the FAU runningbacks and quarterback. And i really hope he doesnt literally kill a savannah st player.

AND HE GON GET HIM SOME GAYTUH.

crossover22[]_[];1550563 said:
He will drop in the draft because of height but he is 1-2 round talent.

If he puts together an all american season this year which he absolutely should barring missing games, he will go in the first round. early second at the latest.

Advertisement
1st/2nd Round potential for sure. MY favorite part of the video is the open field tackle he makes @ 1:48, followed by putting that kid on is *** the following clip. Sums up his game very well.

Most complete tackler on the team. He's going to hurt some people now that he's at/over 240lb. Dude is sick.

I don´t get people referencing Spence. As good as he was, he was no big hitter. He would go backwards on tackles more often than the ball carrier.

As long as his closing speed isn't hurt with those tree trunks for legs, he's going to destroy some people. He's in beast mode now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back