New Unis

image.jpg image.jpg

Keep the current jersey's exactly the way they are, I love the new/old school look Adidas gave us last year...

Just add a Green one exactly like the other two, that's all I'm saying.

Advertisement
View attachment 44374 View attachment 44375

Keep the current jersey's exactly the way they are, I love the new/old school look Adidas gave us last year...

A little birdie told me there will be 2 possibly 3 "special" uniforms this season. Black and Green are two colors being considered. TIFWIIW.

I wish adidas could get rid of the "tire tread" pattern on the torso of the jersey, but i believe it is an inherent part of the techfit technology. Im right there with you, love the design we have and hope we keep it for a while.

I wish adidas could get rid of the "tire tread" pattern on the torso of the jersey, but i believe it is an inherent part of the techfit technology. Im right there with you, love the design we have and hope we keep it for a while.

You can't see it with the whites, get away with it in orange, but it's horrifically loud on the green top. I'd like to see green & tan for new pants and mono color numbering.

Advertisement
I'm happy with the ones we have if they get rid of those socks and add a U symbol on the midline of the collar

How come they don't wear compression sleeves on there arms or legs? I noticed that since Richt got here

He doesn't allow it

That's stupid [emoji849]

I don't agree with it but CMR is old school, likes everyone to pretty much look the same. Armbands still allowed but have to be even on both sides, sleeves only allowed if for medical reasons per the sports medicine staff etc.

I'm happy with the ones we have if they get rid of those socks and add a U symbol on the midline of the collar

How come they don't wear compression sleeves on there arms or legs? I noticed that since Richt got here

He doesn't allow it

That's stupid [emoji849]

I don't agree with it but CMR is old school, likes everyone to pretty much look the same. Armbands still allowed but have to be even on both sides, sleeves only allowed if for medical reasons per the sports medicine staff etc.

Ah I see, Thanks for clearing that up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back