New Unis

Advertisement
You can't fix stupid. First, that design is a Nike specific design. I'm pretty sure they own copyrights in regards to that template. The difference between that template, and the template Miami is currently wearing is that the school owns the throwback template. Russell Athletic(Who made the unis in the eighties) didn't design them, the school did.

Advertisement
**** I got pumped we should bring those. Then we should save the storm troopers for special occasions. Fsu game this year LSU game and Vag tech game next year!

Lazy *** OP

[TWEET]853243037962694656[/TWEET]

Hot to death... [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], There goes your GREEN That I'm feeling!

Happy Easter to ALL

Best uniforms hands down......reminds me of st26 running around there. I wish we switch it up this year a bit.....don't mind the ones we have now but wouldn't mind some modern **** mixed in for a couple games.

**** them 01 jump offs wet

Those white 01s they should throw in some army to honor the early canes

JJAXMMPSCWLSFFX.20081201213646.jpg
Adidas jacked the design circa mid 2000s. In theory, it could probably happen if the powers that be want it to

Advertisement
Lazy *** OP

Hot to death... [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], There goes your GREEN That I'm feeling!

Happy Easter to ALL

Best uniforms hands down......reminds me of st26 running around there. I wish we switch it up this year a bit.....don't mind the ones we have now but wouldn't mind some modern **** mixed in for a couple games.

I'm with you, I see Rolle, Taylor, DJ, Vilma, destroying **** and causing HAVOC all over the place .

I wouldn't mind some special army uni's and OF COURSE The Storm Troopers are a MUST!!! WHHHAAATTTT...... WE BACK!!! LOL

I Can't wait! It's Great to be A HURRICANE!

Lazy *** OP

Happy Easter to ALL

I'm with you, I see Rolle, Taylor, DJ, Vilma, destroying **** and causing HAVOC all over the place .

I wouldn't mind some special army uni's and OF COURSE The Storm Troopers are a MUST!!! WHHHAAATTTT...... WE BACK!!! LOL

I Can't wait! It's Great to be A HURRICANE!

no fqin jersey patterns with diamond holes everywhere just clean green

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like concepts.. but I would take these as the green jersey as along as it done with the old school pants. The shoulder design don't look even though.

Advertisement
Back