New Unis

Advertisement
Lazy *** OP

[TWEET]853243037962694656[/TWEET]

OH MY **** is this real?

Love the Orange color. Tired of the reddish Orange we've been playing with.

My wifey says the same **** that its not even orange we were arguing forever last season about it. But she's right its not cane orange its red ��

I love Adidas Orange. Looks closer to the Russell Athletics of the 80's and 90's. Those beauty's pop off. Nike's Orange was closer to Texas or Tennessee and fell flat.

Give me the clean simple lines and uncluttered look of the Ray Lewis/Russell era, and call it a day.

IMG_1553.jpg

Very similar to what we have now, which by the way was requested by most fans, so I'm good.

Advertisement
That edit was legit. The way Adidas has been working w us, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually came w that design, eventually. Our current unis are legit though. Love our classic look. Those orange cleats were lit too.

The ones we have now are fine although I wished the shoulder stripes were a bit lower (the current placement of strips are almost like USC). New uniforms are fun and exciting until you end up with one jersey (like the '07-'13 UM jersey) that weren't that good looking to begin with and get no new jersey for almost 6 years.. just keep these and give us some black, green jersey/pants.. and then mix them up during the season... matter of fact ... throw in a black helmet black /w the regular helmet stripes so we can do some black/orange, white, or green/black combos.

Advertisement
That edit was legit. The way Adidas has been working w us, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually came w that design, eventually. Our current unis are legit though. Love our classic look. Those orange cleats were lit too.

agree , the more the better though , we gotta win and deserve it

I'm happy with the ones we have if they get rid of those socks and add a U symbol on the midline of the collar

How come they don't wear compression sleeves on there arms or legs? I noticed that since Richt got here

Advertisement
No.

Stop.

After wearing garbage looks for more than a decade, the uniforms Miami has right now are the best they've had since '99. They don't need to be tinkered with tweaked or changed. It's a design that will still look clean as **** twenty years from now. It definitely ain't broke and I definitely don't want Adidas trying to fix it.

Just put it down, leave it alone, and back away from it slowly.

Advertisement
love the jerseys have now. along w the classic green we will bust out for at least one game this year. hope we keep em like this for a long, long time

Looks like an orange bra strap slipping out of a green evening dress. Hurricanes should always look like the team that changed football forever. Orange with white and green numbers and arm stripes, white with green and orange numbers and arm stripes. Leave the gimmicks to the teams with no meaningful past to honor.

Advertisement
Back