New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
I could care less what fan jerseys look like. I don’t wear them so it doesn’t move the needle for me….. BUT LMAO AT THIS
89306FAE-A71D-4A72-8F73-4DC8545CC61C.jpeg
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eh, they look fine. I've seen worse. lol

I do love the reveal video though. Always looks natural for a dude in full football uniform and helmet to be cruising around Biscayne Bay

And being that these are neon, will Hard Rock replace the field lights with black lights so the neon colors really stick out? :cool:
****, we've worn worse! :ROFLMAO:

I could care less what fan jerseys look like. I don’t wear them so it doesn’t move the needle for me….. BUT LMAO AT THIS
View attachment 204285🤣🤣🤣🤣
the fan jerseys for Adidas never look as nice as the player fits. its the one thing I miss about nike (they'd give you the option to get a stitched one vs one that is screen printed or at least they used to). these jerseys will look nice to okay in the primetime under the lights on the players but will look like *** on us

Advertisement
So, the adidas website now has a listing for the UltraBoosts, since I have an account, I have "early access", though they are releasing the shoe so late that I might not have it for B-CC. The "official" release date is September 1.

Haven't seen it on any other sites yet, including Premature ****'s.

Might be my last ever big-expenditure on the adidas site (UltraBoosts plus the Miami Nights jersey).

@Rellyrell , I also got the Citrus 7s, although it seems like that one wasn't super-high-demand. I'll probably wear the Citrus when I get a lighter colorway in the 7s.

My Nike game is gonna be ready when we make the crossover...

Advertisement
So, the adidas website now has a listing for the UltraBoosts, since I have an account, I have "early access", though they are releasing the shoe so late that I might not have it for B-CC. The "official" release date is September 1.

Haven't seen it on any other sites yet, including Premature ****'s.

Might be my last ever big-expenditure on the adidas site (UltraBoosts plus the Miami Nights jersey).

@Rellyrell , I also got the Citrus 7s, although it seems like that one wasn't super-high-demand. I'll probably wear the Citrus when I get a lighter colorway in the 7s.

My Nike game is gonna be ready when we make the crossover...
“Premature ****’s”
😂

the fan jerseys for Adidas never look as nice as the player fits. its the one thing I miss about nike (they'd give you the option to get a stitched one vs one that is screen printed or at least they used to). these jerseys will look nice to okay in the primetime under the lights on the players but will look like *** on us

Not if u go an under ground rave afterwards, though! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fan jersey is bad. The old school palm logo looks even worse just slumped over down at the cap of the sleeve…again, looks like an afterthought. Plus, the neon green in the numbers on the reveal video looked so much more vibrant/darker in hue…on the fan jersey it looks like the same color as ectoplasm from Ghostbusters. $130 for that jersey is highway robbery if you pay it. I won’t buy it.

Advertisement
Back