New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Loved them, actually. Iirc, that’s the uni the kids went dumb over the most in that reveal.

Should have had a smoke helmet. I loved the orange and green lids too. I just didntlike how nike did a poor job matching the helmet color to the uni.

My only critique for that era's design was that green bar thing on the shoulders and no stripe on the pants.

They mess the designs up with small details like that. I love the sleek futuristic look but dial back the unnecessary details. It's like over producing a beat. Keep adding too much and it becomes a distraction.

Should have had a smoke helmet. I loved the orange and green lids too. I just didntlike how nike did a poor job matching the helmet color to the uni.

My only critique for that era's design was that green bar thing on the shoulders and no stripe on the pants.

They mess the designs up with small details like that. I love the sleek futuristic look but dial back the unnecessary details. It's like over producing a beat. Keep adding too much and it becomes a distraction.

That was my gripe w/ the colored lids too. The accents in the green helmet matched the uni, but those accents were not seen in the helmets b/c that gloss green took over.

What was interesting, however, the position groups had different pants to maximize each group’s functionality. But I agree w/ u, that’s why it was towards the bottom of my top 5.

Advertisement
The only thing I don’t like about the new Miami nights uni’s is the lime green numbering.

But the jersey design itself is nice IMO.

Truth is, they’re never going to get it right to the majority because most of our fans just don’t like anything new when it comes to the Uni combos. Most prefer to just wear Orange & White every single game because a lot of Canes fans just want to recreate the 80’s over & over & over & over & over & over again...
Facts

I like new **** not that old crusty traditional look. I get tired of basic uniforms

Advertisement
Numbers should have been black (like the jersey) or gray (like the helmet stripe) with a thin orange & thicker green outline.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nothing to feel guilty about, bro. If we all thought the same, life would be boring. Lol. I know several Canes fans (& when I say several, I mean 5 including U…lol) out of the 951,000 Canes fan who don’t like this jersey. LMAO. Nah, but seriously, I get it. I particularly like classics, & throw back classics. If we do futuristic, as long as it’s not too wild, I’m good. Hence, why I hated the mix match Nike Pro Combat joints. I got the tech in them, I appreciated that, BUT I HATED THE DESIGN. Horrible, horrible, horrible, & I rank those designs up there w/ the Adidas 2015 joints.

I know for sure I’m in the minority, but I actually liked the infamous bra strap joints. I think if we won in them, ppl would have a different opinion, but they also signify the beginning of our golden age. They were simple, & clean w/ really good details.

I’m just not in to all of the glow in the dark, chit. Didn’t like Nike coming up w/ this concept w/ MSU & UO, & I don’t like Adidas copying this w/ us. Give that to high school kids or a G5 program to feel special, but not us. Don’t mind black unis at all, but man this final execution leaves something to the imagination. They could’ve done reflective white numbers outlined in the neon Orange & Green & I would’ve “OK” w/ it. But Ghost Buster Slime Green!? F!

Lol
I never liked the stripes on the pants. Hated the half stripe. That’s the only thing I really didn’t like about that uniform.

Advertisement
Back