New Unis !! (We hope)

OP list I agree with for the most part but those white pro combats jacory was wearing and the bra straps were clean.

Either way Alonzo gave us a taste of what the uni’s will look like when we switch back to Nike with that deleted tweet.
the white pros were nice. I threw that in there to compare to the next years ones.

disagree on the straps but to each their own

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol there are plenty of dumpster fire programs nike threw money or effort at. they get a lot of visibility with miami as a team in their portfolio whether we suck or not. either way, whoever gives us the next best deal im good w

You are so full of ****e, and you keep repeating falsehoods in your efforts to pump up adidas and the fraudulent Beta Blake.

NAME these "dumpster fire programs" (plural) that Nike "threw money or effort at".

And then go fvck off and put on your Lululemon.

Although not many people liked your last selfie:
1660358581796.png

Highlights:

- The Miami Vice font
- The helmet looks better than I thought based on the first image. Clean.
- The whole uniform works as a unit. Some of the previous alts we've had look like 3 different departments designed the pants, the top, and the helmet. This is a coherent presentation.

Lows:
- The numbers, that green just looks weird, IMO.
- Shoulders, I get the blown back palm tree but freaking palm trees are not part of UM brand design. Stop trying to make the most passive feature of south florida a thing.
- Obviously the U shield is jacked up, lol

It's actually homage to one of our old school logos.

s-l400.jpg

Advertisement
Well @Rellyrell This is one time Imma actually disagree with you. These aren’t half bad. I’m actually surprised I don’t hate them. I’m very oldmanish when it comes to unis. I’d make the kids wear white shirts and orange pants for every game if I had my way. These could look tight under the lights. For one game, I don’t mind them. I still can’t see the palm trees on the shoulders but not a fan of that if that’s the case.

I’ve not liked most of what adidas has put out over the years. It’s been an awful run. But slapping a swoosh on it doesn’t guarantee fashion success either. To each their own on this.

At the end of the day if they win, I’ll like em. If they lose, I’ll hate em.

Give me these and I’m a happy fan

1660362688131.jpeg

Well @Rellyrell This is one time Imma actually disagree with you. These aren’t half bad. I’m actually surprised I don’t hate them. I’m very oldmanish when it comes to unis. I’d make the kids wear white shirts and orange pants for every game if I had my way. These could look tight under the lights. For one game, I don’t mind them. I still can’t see the palm trees on the shoulders but not a fan of that if that’s the case.

I’ve not liked most of what adidas has put out over the years. It’s been an awful run. But slapping a swoosh on it doesn’t guarantee fashion success either. To each their own on this.

At the end of the day if they win, I’ll like em. If they lose, I’ll hate em.

Give me these and I’m a happy fan

View attachment 204019

Bro, told the homie via text that if Nike made some chit like this, I’m still complaining! Lol. I don’t want to look like this on the field:

Advertisement
This uni will be great if the lights go out…the announcers will be able to still see whose putting a foot on the neck of a nole player..

I’m not sure why Nike and now adidas are **** bent on putting us in black uni’s but if the kids get pumped about them and new recruits like the look that’s all that matters I guess….give me the traditional ones.Guess I’m not just old I’m old school when it comes to our uni’ s

Advertisement
I like em it’s a nice a change of pace. Allows us to the keep our classic look. But also bring some cutting edge stuff. We aren’t OU or Mich rocking the same boring thing year in and year out.

I like em it’s a nice a change of pace. Allows us to the keep our classic look. But also bring some cutting edge stuff. We aren’t OU or Mich rocking the same boring thing year in and year out.
Yeah we aren’t bama, osu, jawja or Clemson any more either… we apparently have zero tradition and need gimmicky uniforms to make our brand stick out

I think they look cool and if we win in them they will look even better. Goes good with the feel of Hard Rock. Kind of like the vice stuff with the heat. Again if we are winning in it lol.

Advertisement
Back