New Unis !! (We hope)

LOL . You old dudes are a joke. And thats a lot coming from a dude who's 50. Kids love these color swaps and difffernt versions etccccc..... why do you like the just straight up boring ****tttt. I hate Penn St, Michigan, USC, Oklahoma, Bama , Georgia etcccccc......... I 100% love what Oregon does and so do the kids. I thought the ones that had the feathers on the shoulder pads were maybe the best Jersey that weren't traditional ever. They were straight fire but you old fcksss ***** to no end. Part of whats a bout to happen is going to involve **** like this. Y
all better be ready for change because thats exactly what about to happen.

Advertisement
I dunno, we just made Phil Knight and Nike our prison bltch, totally humiliated them, so unless they have Stockholm syndrome, I cant imagine they'd want to go in with us.

Advertisement
Switch to Nike and make Phil make us better ones then OU lol.
Screenshot_20200910-132328_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
I hope to Christ they don't start wearing stupid uniforms like Oregon. Miami doesn't need that. White jerseys, orange pants, black cleats or orange jerseys and white pants. That's it

Advertisement
LOL . You old dudes are a joke. And thats a lot coming from a dude who's 50. Kids love these color swaps and difffernt versions etccccc..... why do you like the just straight up boring ****tttt. I hate Penn St, Michigan, USC, Oklahoma, Bama , Georgia etcccccc......... I 100% love what Oregon does and so do the kids. I thought the ones that had the feathers on the shoulder pads were maybe the best Jersey that weren't traditional ever. They were straight fire but you old fcksss ***** to no end. Part of whats a bout to happen is going to involve **** like this. Y
all better be ready for change because thats exactly what about to happen.

You trolling?

Advertisement
One thing I found so interesting about the Manny not leaving Oregon because of Phil Night blah blah was the fact that while Night bleeds green and yellow he also runs a billion dollar corporation. You don't think people at Nike haven't run projections for a merchandise deal with a Miami that more likely than not returns to prominence? Phil Night was gonna win either way. Wouldn't be shocked at all if we return to Nike brand.

Advertisement
Back