New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m down if it can be something like this that give a modern look to a classic jersey but anything else is probably gonna be a no for me.

FDD380D1-D7CB-4C70-8CA5-51590685FA1C.png

969EBD6B-8719-4177-A380-A02849AF6789.png

9B6CA76A-ABE8-43E1-8D58-46CE00D5A9D0.png

Last edited:
what's the difference between them and nike?

Hype, & Jordan Brand is literally an entity w/in Nike, so they have a separate board, VP, Executive, etc. B/c they don’t handle the same amount of product as the parent company Nike, their attention to consumer needs are a bit more attentive. Just a slight difference.

Advertisement
Yankees wear pinstripes. Lakers yellow and purple. Name brands with a known classic look. Canes should be primarily orange and white. We are a name brand.

Nike always put us in crazy looking runway uniforms. Let’s stick with more the original 80s rise to glory look. Just mix in some black on black and such occasionally.

Yankees wear pinstripes. Lakers yellow and purple. Name brands with a known classic look. Canes should be primarily orange and white. We are a name brand.

Nike always put us in crazy looking runway uniforms. Let’s stick with more the original 80s rise to glory look. Just mix some black on black and such occasionally.

Part of being a fan, is knowing history. Honestly, we’ve never had a traditional look. We’ve switched it up a lot. But I get where u’re coming from.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cant wait to see what Mario will have adidas do! and players will be able to choose color arm sleeves of their choice!
Will become a priority with adidas now. Maybe finally we will be to Adidas on a smaller level than Oregon to Nike. We were supposed to be a premier team for adidas but we’ve been average

Nike always put us in crazy looking runway uniforms. Let’s stick with more the original 80s rise to glory look. Just mix in some black on black and such occasionally.
Yes, please keep it orange, green, and white. I'm not a fan of the black uni's, but if it excites the student body for 1 night game a year, fine.

Never let the smoke unis, green helmets, or orange helmets see the light of day again though.

Advertisement
Back