New uniforms for canes( new material and u logo in the center

Advertisement
On a serious note, for the off season anyway, looks like the black uni may become a regular. I see a lot of the new apparel for '18 is black.

Advertisement
Look great to me but again, I’m not so much into following uni’s to the ninth degree some people seem to do. Glad they put the U back on the collar tho...

The only thing you've ever porsted that I believe 100%
I wonder why that is?

Things you believe & have posted:
-Passing accuracy is knowing where to throw the football
-Ball placement has no effect on a passes' chances of being caught as long as it hits the receiver's hands
-Jarren will be lucky to see a snap this year regardless of the new RS rules
-Richt won't play the QB he thinks is best to keep the backups from leaving

Things I believe & have posted:
-Dugans is a boss, best WR coach in the country, we're lucky to have him
-Searles has as much to prove as any coach on the staff based on OL performance
-Jarren is the most gifted QB on the team, will start before the year's over & will be key in this team's ascension over the coming years
-Garvin & Rosseau are future first rounders

You post a lot more than I do & don't write poorly, but anyone who knows football & considers the substance of your posts knows there's not much there. You try to make up for it with insults, because it's all you've got.

In layman's terms, you're a message board's equivalent of a parrot. Loud & flashy but only produces shít.

You'll probably respond to this with your typical barrage of horse****, which I won't waste my time with.

Sincerely

I wonder why that is?

-Ball placement has no effect on a passes' chances of being caught as long as it hits the receiver's hands

Things I believe & have posted:
-Dugans is a boss, best WR coach in the country, we're lucky to have him
-Searles has as much to prove as any coach on the staff based on OL performance
-Jarren is the most gifted QB on the team, will start before the year's over & will be key in this team's ascension over the coming years
-Garvin & Rosseau are future first rounders

You post a lot more than I do & don't write poorly, but anyone who knows football & considers the substance of your posts knows there's not much there. You try to make up for it with insults, because it's all you've got.

In layman's terms, you're a message board's equivalent of a parrot. Loud & flashy but only produces shít.

You'll probably respond to this with your typical barrage of horse****, which I won't waste my time with.

Sincerely
From the reports coming from ACC Media Day, you maybe should have been tweeting CMR about how great and gifted Jarron is and how he should start, rather than tweeting the equipment staff about uniform changes.

Okie dokie, let's do this.

This is a fact. You can't throw the ball accurately if you don't first know where to throw it. We're comparing two D1 QB's. Not Joe Montana to Joe Blow. Both guys can throw a ball through a tire with no heat coming from the defensive line. At this level, accuracy is more about fine tuning: reading, anticipating, recognizing, and reacting. QB's who don't understand the offense yet or don't know how to read the defense are slow to recognize when and where a receiver should be open, are slower to anticipate throwing windows, and often throw a bad ball or don't get a pass off at all. This is where Malik's experience makes up for his lack of natural ability and becomes an equalizer when it comes to accuracy. We're talking game accuracy. Not throwing a ball in practice reps. Williams has yet to face a live collegiate defense, let alone our 1st string squad, which could be one of the best. Malik does it every day.

Never said this. I said ball placement has no effect on drops. Drops are only counted when the ball hits the hands and is deemed catchable. A D1 receiver is expected to catch every pass he gets both hands on, not just perfectly placed balls.

Right now he's 4th on the depth chart. CMR did say today that he looks forward to letting everyone who can possibly play into the game for a few reps, so this one might be a miss on me. But I still contend that game reps are extremely valuable, and may prove to be prohibitively so unless we're either way, WAY, up on some scrub team, or Jarron moves up to 2nd or 3rd on the chart. With so little game reps to share, the coaches must put a premium on the guy who is likely to be called into action if Rosier struggles or is injured.

Richt is going to play the guy who gives us the best chance to win. There's absolutely no evidence or anything in his past to suggest that he plays these petty mind games with kids just to get them to stick around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back