NEW TO CHAIN HAS BEEN DELIVERED

Advertisement
I couldn't help it.

He's been there and around some cool things. Having said that, the attitude and way he goes about sharing those things, bottom of the barrel type ****. It's like he wrote the book on how not to handle something.

Everyone has a friend or coworker like that. Always gotta one up someone with their stories, taking a dump on anything and everything in process.

The chain is as old school Miami as anything we've had since those old school days. You can't dance, point, and jeer at the other team like we used to, but you sure can hit the sideline and toss some swag on with your boys around you.

In the stupidest **** ever at Miami, that's gotta be the Tie shirt. Said it then, saying it now, fear the tie was as dumb as it gets. Bet he had one.
Your matter of factness is consistent and that consistency is impressive. I don’t always agree with it, but like how you shoot

Advertisement
Make as many chains as we have national championships then stop.. make a new one when we win another rotate the chains yearly.. also use it only for big turnovers in competitive games and big scores in competitive games even for kickers..
Smart strategy to look down on opponents. That always plays out well.

i think it definitely needs to be used more sparingly. like you only get the chain for turnovers that are very significant. like a game winning INT.

but some of yall geriatric white dudes truly dont understand how much recruits and our players love this ****. how many interviews have yall seen where an incoming defensive recruit says something like "i just cant wait to wear that turnover chain"

its an absolutely massive asset from a recruiting standpoint

Stupidest s**t is thinking all the dancing, strutting, pointing, bragging and rest of that BS is why old school Miami won.

They won because they worked harder and were the most talented team, coaches included. Key games were lost when swagger took precedence over preparation and hard work. See ‘85 Tennesse, ‘86 Penn State, ’90 BYU, ’92 Bama, and ‘02 Ohio State.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Tell me the chain was the stupidest **** ever when we were undefeated, led the nation in turnovers, and had that original Miami swag going whenever we broke it out. Please tell me
No it wasn’t stupid 4 years ago when we were winning and getting a lot of turnovers. It’s played out since we’ve had 6,7, and 8 win Seasons. I think that’s what most people are saying if they aren’t fans of it anymore

and we didnt lead the country in turnovers, but we were 4th.

What are you talking about my guy?
My point is when are we going to define use?
- based on the team?
- time of the game?
- score?

If we say we aren’t bringing it out against App St, that’s disrespectful and gives the other team something to have a chip on their shoulder about.

Should we have not had it available down 27 against FSU?

Advertisement
If anyone believes the turnover chain has contributed to the program’s success I would hate to think of what the team’s record would be without it.

Advertisement
My point is when are we going to define use?
- based on the team?
- time of the game?
- score?

If we say we aren’t bringing it out against App St, that’s disrespectful and gives the other team something to have a chip on their shoulder about.

Should we have not had it available down 27 against FSU?

Use it VS all opponents.. but only when it's warranted and no down 27 we shouldn't be celebrating anything

Advertisement
Back