NEW TO CHAIN HAS BEEN DELIVERED

Tell me the chain was the stupidest **** ever when we were undefeated, led the nation in turnovers, and had that original Miami swag going whenever we broke it out. Please tell me
It wasn’t stupid..the guys enjoy it..the nation embraced it..some alumni embraced it..Ed Reed wore a replica like a child wears his fav blanket..now it’s stupid according to cis 😂😭

Advertisement
Go Canes!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-113825_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-113825_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the Stupidest sh*t ever....

Nah, the dumbest **** ever is dumping on anything current while jawing about how none of it can compare to the good old days. How one was a sideline stooge trying to ride the coattails of those making the plays and a cousin of a coach cutting his teeth.

One day down the road, people will still remember the turnover chain. You, not so much. Mad at players enjoying something, sad. Stupidest **** ever is trying to validate one's existence on a football message board.

Advertisement
Will this lead to more dance moves and celebration tracking?
Well, our dance leader went to the portal. We’re dead in the water and then some in busting new moves. All we got is a bunch of little white guy walkons but no one to lead them.

Can you see Bama having his problem? Saban don’t even care.

Last edited:
Nah, the dumbest **** ever is dumping on anything current while jawing about how none of it can compare to the good old days. How one was a sideline stooge trying to ride the coattails of those making the plays and a cousin of a coach cutting his teeth.

One day down the road, people will still remember the turnover chain. You, not so much. Mad at players enjoying something, sad. Stupidest **** ever is trying to validate one's existence on a football message board.

Advertisement

I couldn't help it.

He's been there and around some cool things. Having said that, the attitude and way he goes about sharing those things, bottom of the barrel type ****. It's like he wrote the book on how not to handle something.

Everyone has a friend or coworker like that. Always gotta one up someone with their stories, taking a dump on anything and everything in process.

The chain is as old school Miami as anything we've had since those old school days. You can't dance, point, and jeer at the other team like we used to, but you sure can hit the sideline and toss some swag on with your boys around you.

In the stupidest **** ever at Miami, that's gotta be the Tie shirt. Said it then, saying it now, fear the tie was as dumb as it gets. Bet he had one.

Well, our dance leader went to the portal. We’re dead in the water and then some in busting new moves. All we got is a bunch of little white guy walkons but no one to lead them.

Can you see Bama having his problem? Saban don’t even care.

Can you imagine Saban losing his head dancer? I can't.

I couldn't help it.

He's been there and around some cool things. Having said that, the attitude and way he goes about sharing those things, bottom of the barrel type ****. It's like he wrote the book on how not to handle something.

Everyone has a friend or coworker like that. Always gotta one up someone with their stories, taking a dump on anything and everything in process.

The chain is as old school Miami as anything we've had since those old school days. You can't dance, point, and jeer at the other team like we used to, but you sure can hit the sideline and toss some swag on with your boys around you.

In the stupidest **** ever at Miami, that's gotta be the Tie shirt. Said it then, saying it now, fear the tie was as dumb as it gets. Bet he had one.
Yea I don’t mind his perspective. Does he over do it at times? For sure. But the old fart has grown on me lol. He’s good in my book and I throw jabs at him all in good nature.

as to your 2nd to last paragraph, I agree. The program and defense especially needed SOMETHING. And manny and the Defensive staff came up with most Miami thing possible. Now you see every level of football replicating it. Even the mlb. It’s Miami to its core. And represents the culture of the city. That’s why we embraced it along with casual on lookers. *****ing about it is just apart of the whataboutism that some in our fanbase seem focused on. Pointing at every little thing.

Advertisement
Back