New threads have been great. Lets hear it for the dogs.

Advertisement
IMG-20161126-WA0002.jpg

His name is Yoshi, and he's all Cane.

Advertisement
Meet Vinny and Rosie. Vinny(the guy lying on my **** couch) is a rescue, and is one of the most grateful dogs ever. He's my shadow when I'm home. He loves the comfy life, hence why he loves being on the furniture, or in one of his two dog beds. Rosie is a spoiled Australian Shepherd. She lives for treat time and fetch in the back yard.
98610784_10105112116225007_649889884017786880_o.jpg
90004791_10104935657754197_40946418608766976_o.jpg

Meet Zeke, my dad loves Goldens so I’ve always grown up around them. Our last dog Duke was like a bear, big dog but the nicest - you could take a bone from him and he wouldn’t growl or snap. He was basically my childhood dog, nice surprise to wake up to on Christmas Day to say the least. He was 12 when he passed and I was away at college freshman year, I bawled. Zeke’s about to turn 3 though, adore him. Goldens are the sweetest dogs ever, shed like crazy but worth it. Also I’ve never seen a dog hunt lizards like this guy, he’s obsessed lol
ED29032E-9755-40F2-B024-D30CD3E28005.jpeg
108D0E78-E575-4405-B3CB-B8F5008B884F.jpeg
DF992296-6355-4CF4-8B65-C3B4ECAF499E.jpeg

Never a better friend then these.

Even to the last day of my loves , Vet said about my Merry , I can't believe how many shots to put Merry down " she doesn't want to leave you " .

All Blessing here every single one , breath breath huhhh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here are my two - the Greater Swiss Mountain Dog - Fenway - has got to be the biggest ***** there is. 140 lbs of "all bark (a very serious bark LOL) and no bite", literally. Gracie is a rescue mutt who I believe is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever / Pit mix based on my research. She also has Addison's disease and almost died on us last September.

dog.jpg

other dog.jpg

Used to breed German, American, and Belgium Shepherds; primarily German Shepherds. Love them. After our last German died of natural causes, the family & I took a break from The Shepherds.

Raised our first Akita from a pup. That little sucker got huge....like 125lbs huge, and had the aggressive trait. Loyal af, too. Name was Kuma (Japanese for Bear b/c he looked like a bear.)

Living in the hood; the mentality of dogs is different. Some view as pets, while others view as money makers (Pits/Rotts). Caught my next door neighbor hanging & beating his pits. My dad called Animal Control to rescue them; Sheriffs pulled up to to give dude a warning. He looked at our house, threatened my dad; proceeded to beat his ***. Next day, him & his family moved. He left my family a parting gift; poisoned my dog. My dog died the next day and I never recovered. Never owned a dog again.

Never could find dude, and my other neighbors who knew his girl wouldn’t tell me where they moved, b/c they already knew what was going to happen, b/c they know me. I always get butterflies seeing dogs; I love them...been around them practically my entire life. But owning again? Man, seeing ur dog gasping for life....man, I don’t think I can ever own again. That experienced traumatized me & my father.

Dude that is an awful story...horrible. I'm sorry you had to live through that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back