New stadium venues, Overtown or Tropical Park?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If anything, this is just getting the ball rolling in the right direction. The pessimist in me doesn't wanna get my hopes up but at least it is a step forward.

Advertisement
al-bundy-well-here-we-go-again-550039cd1acfa.jpg

If anything, this is just getting the ball rolling in the right direction. The pessimist in me doesn't wanna get my hopes up but at least it is a step forward.

No doubt I'm the same way. The way the city operates these types of things, and considering that Beckham and his group couldn't even secure the location.. not getting my hopes up.

But Lemonis is a **** of a businessman and knows how to get things done with a lot of connections

It's just dumb that Beckham and UM can't get on the same page. Would save us and them a lot of money and resources...baseball/football stadiums suck. Soccer/football stadiums can work. Make it 45 k and let's go!

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. I not only have more faith (relatively speaking) that something could happen with a guy like Lemonis heading the effort but I have more faith that it'll happen quickly too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For someone that isn't from the area like myself, how much closer is Tropical Park to the University than Sun Life is?

Advertisement
Back