New roster weights

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo

Advertisement
Nelson up 30 more pounds to 312. Don't care what anyone says, as bad as he was at times last year, that kid showed flashes and still has tremendous potential.

Overall the coaches failed him miserably by throwing him in there when they did. Will be interesting to follow his progression, if any, this season.

Nelson up 30 more pounds to 312. Don't care what anyone says, as bad as he was at times last year, that kid showed flashes and still has tremendous potential.

Overall the coaches failed him miserably by throwing him in there when they did. Will be interesting to follow his progression, if any, this season.
Lots of guys bulked up. Feeley effect......

Advertisement
Just about everyone on the oline gained weight, with Nelson putting on 27lbs??? And everyone was 300 or more.****, weight wise that was like the old Cowgirls line.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chantz Williams is already 6'4 255? FREAK, the best pass rusher in the state last year.

Chaney at 210! Knighton at 190 now is good too. Nelson over 300 is big. He was obviously too light last year. Sam Brooks at 220!

Quinten Williams is already 260? If that kid gets to 280 he is sliding inside.

Loving the Brooks, Chaney, and Knighton news.

All you hear about Zion is the kid never stops working.. like ever.... Sure he wasn't up to par last year but he never once quit and threw in the towel, he just kept taking whatever was thrown at him no matter how bad it got.... That's fighter mentality. I don't think he RS's as others have speculated . He might not start but he'll be a solid part of the rotation... By his junior year he'll solidify a starter spot for the rest of his time here.... with work ethic like his it's gonna be hard to hold him back...

You guys aren’t concerned about Nelson being that heavy? His get off was really slow and him gaining more weight in short time can’t be good

Advertisement
All you hear about Zion is the kid never stops working.. like ever.... Sure he wasn't up to par last year but he never once quit and threw in the towel, he just kept taking whatever was thrown at him no matter how bad it got.... That's fighter mentality. I don't think he RS's as others have speculated . He might not start but he'll be a solid part of the rotation... By his junior year he'll solidify a starter spot for the rest of his time here.... with work ethic like his it's gonna be hard to hold him back...
i liked his HS tape. i think he can be contribuor. he had a jerk coach who threw him nto the fire when he needed to redshirt.

Advertisement
you mean swasey following goldens instructions.

at least gus isnt here breaking necks anymore

That's true with Gus. Also, players wasn't in good shape under Shannon guidance either. Under this current regime, that won't be an issue since we attacking on both sides of the ball.

If we are honest, these kids these kids were young, green and under developed. With more experience, added talent and competent coaching it's inevitable that this unit we see a significant improvement.

Advertisement
Back