New reason to hate Alabama

we can have a real dislike for Bama..... but Saban deserves at least respect. the man is the gold standard for
championship coaching.

Seeing how Richt has ran this program, I've learned to appreciate seeing the perceived cut throat nature that Saban has applied to Bama.

Advertisement
Its going to be bad I feel sorry for the new coach I dont know if he will have the horses or time to prepare, which means they will use that as ammunition that they stomped us out

I honestly see the next HC having game #1 being Bama. Talk about a **** show that's going to be. I hope the next guy is afforded leniency in that respect. Whether it's Richt who plays Bama in 2021, or the next guy, it's going to be bad.

I honestly see the next HC having game #1 being Bama. Talk about a **** show that's going to be. I hope the next guy is afforded leniency in that respect. Whether it's Richt who plays Bama in 2021, or the next guy, it's going to be bad.
Its going to be ugly man real ugly no matter whos coach

You could take Dabo's staff in its entirety and give them 8 months with our roster at the state it will be (post-Richt era) and it still wouldn't be enough. Saban has to turn away ESPN 300 kids.
What Saban gey *** is doing is legendary, not even fair. Its like hes playing NCAA on easy and recruiting is on easy. We let this happen.

Advertisement
What Saban gey *** is doing is legendary, not even fair. Its like hes playing NCAA on easy and recruiting is on easy. We let this happen.

The Big 3 in Florida's all to blame. I honestly miss the early 2000's when all programs were in the top 10 and Miami was leading the way. If you had social media back then, **** would be epic. All programs being bad/mediocre has allowed Bama the opportunity to trash all of the schools.

Forrest Gump would have never busted those guys who broke into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate Hotel had he gone to Auburn.

FACT!!!

Saban has unlimited funds with which to pay players...... Of course he wins more than most!

Give us that recruiting budget and even Golden wins an NC (D'Onofrio fields 11 All-Americans with that kind of budget).

Saban has unlimited funds with which to pay players...... Of course he wins more than most!

Give us that recruiting budget and even Golden wins an NC (D'Onofrio fields 11 All-Americans with that kind of budget).

Let's slow down here. Golden would've managed to fck up with the 2001 team.

Advertisement
funniest%20alabama%20fan%20photos.png
That's bad, to be fair though Miami's cheerleaders have CONSISTENTLY lacked beauty over the years! Hence someone should start a thread about the lack of beauty in our cheerleaders as well. Blake James is probably busy trying to recruit LGBT members into the cheer squad.

It is becoming not just Saban either, the first 4 recruiting classes all SEC teams. Kirby going to finish top 2 again and Jimbo and big O not far behind. They good coaches all, but they got something going other than that.

Advertisement
Back