New reason to hate Alabama

mianjomar

Junior
If you tune in to today’s digital Miami Herald Sports Page you will be assaulted by a pop up that crosses the whole top of the page with a red background. The text? “ The university of Alabama where legends are made” .

Advertisement
funniest%20alabama%20fan%20photos.png

Advertisement
i was replying to OriginalGatorHater .... forgot to add the quote

Yup makes a lot more sense in that context.

We're three used car salesmen in and all three are dead. Richt doesn't strike me as that dude, but rather one who has had a lengthy and mostly successful career and is past his prime without the drive to succeed. It's a **** shame.

Yup makes a lot more sense in that context.

We're three used car salesmen in and all three are dead. Richt doesn't strike me as that dude, but rather one who has had a lengthy and mostly successful career and is past his prime without the drive to succeed. It's a **** shame.
totally agree with you ... Georgia didn't show him the door for no reason .

Advertisement
totally agree with you ... Georgia didn't show him the door for no reason .

I started to reply to this and quickly realized I was writing an essay. After writing several paragraphs it seemed more appropriate to be my next post.

Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you enjoy.

I don't hate Alabama. Nick Saban essentially saved college football from its own worst instincts. There is one young lazy coach after another who would like to turn college football into nothing but tinkerbell Big 12 style nationwide.

Nick Saban would not allow that. Short passing games are wiped out. I may despise him as a human being but it would not be improper to have a statue of him outside every college stadium.

It is hilarious when Saban loses an occasional game and all the dunces of outlier leap forward and proclaim that's the way to defeat Alabama. As always it's a good plan they own, like having a Deshaun Watson type at quarterback.

I'll sign up for that.

Advertisement
I don't hate Alabama. Nick Saban essentially saved college football from its own worst instincts. There is one young lazy coach after another who would like to turn college football into nothing but tinkerbell Big 12 style nationwide.

Nick Saban would not allow that. Short passing games are wiped out. I may despise him as a human being but it would not be improper to have a statue of him outside every college stadium.

It is hilarious when Saban loses an occasional game and all the dunces of outlier leap forward and proclaim that's the way to defeat Alabama. As always it's a good plan they own, like having a Deshaun Watson type at quarterback.

I'll sign up for that.
Yeah spread offenses have definitely all gone away.

We were Bama from 1983-2002. Now they are king of the hill. I envy them. Why the hate? Cycles come and go. After Saban there will probably be another king of the hill that will dominate college football for several years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back