New reason to hate Alabama

Nope hate the folks on coral gables, they should be doing more to make us relevent on consistent basis not every four years of a 9 win season.

Advertisement
I don't even hate Alabama.

I'm envious of the program they've got right now.

if it wasn't for the dolphins thing, most here wouldn't even hate saban.

do they give bags? of course, but they'd still get loaded classes without them since he's winning everything and putting guys in the league like clockwork. the guy gets ******* 4-stars to greyshirt. he's the best college coach of all time and this board should just accept it at this point.

if it wasn't for the dolphins thing, most here wouldn't even hate saban.

do they give bags? of course, but they'd still get loaded classes without them since he's winning everything and putting guys in the league like clockwork. the guy gets ******* 4-stars to greyshirt. he's the best college coach of all time.

We give bags, too.

They just aren't as big and our network of distribution is mom n pop in comparison to the multinational corporation that Bama has going on up there.

Even if the playing field were even, Bama would still mop up recruiting.

They've invested a ridiculous amount of money into simply the infrastructure and support staff that other schools can't keep up. Why do you think Saban has a turnstile of former coaches going there to see how they do what they do? Why do you think Saban's former assistants are in high demand?

I'm not a Dolphins fan, so I don't care, even a little bit about Saban. The University of Miami couldn't be less relevant to Saban. He just takes who he wants down here and leaves.

We give bags, too.

They just aren't as big and our network of distribution is mom n pop in comparison to the multinational corporation that Bama has going on up there.

Even if the playing field were even, Bama would still mop up recruiting.

They've invested a ridiculous amount of money into simply the infrastructure and support staff that other schools can't keep up. Why do you think Saban has a turnstile of former coaches going there to see how they do what they do? Why do you think Saban's former assistants are in high demand?

I'm not a Dolphins fan, so I don't care, even a little bit about Saban. The University of Miami couldn't be less relevant to Saban. He just takes who he wants down here and leaves.

we're on the same page. they have over half of a state that worships the program and no other sports to compete. it's either bama or auburn football with a smattering of braves baseball. basketball is an afterthought, and hockey doesn't exist to them. if you gave them the option, they'd let bama football be tax-funded.

meanwhile, we're the smallest major school in a really big state, in a city with more internationals that couldn't give two ***** less about football in general than we have alums, and a media market controlled by gators and noles.

we're on the same page. they have over half of a state that worships the program and no other sports to compete. it's either bama or auburn football with a smattering of braves baseball. basketball is an afterthought, and hockey doesn't exist to them. if you gave them the option, they'd let bama football be tax-funded.

meanwhile, we're the smallest major school in a really big state, in a city with more internationals that couldn't give two ***** less about football in general than we have alums.

My aunt-in-law works for "a competing" compliance department and she has said - straight up - you couldn't catch what they do with a PI. They do what they do in such a professional manner, it would take some deep throat type leak to blow that up. And, to her credit, she says, what they do isn't even that bad. They just compensate fairly, she says.

It is, what it is. Its all in the game, yo.

Advertisement
funniest%20alabama%20fan%20photos.png

Attachments

• 2904560.jpeg.jpg
    2904560.jpeg.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Just like I don't need any more reasons to love Led Zeppelin I, I don't need any more reasons to hate Bama.

The hate has reached maximum capacity.

U should direct your hate at cmr who is doing the best job of anyone at bringing this program down

"Where used car salesmen make millions to pretend they are football coaches "

Or Miami “where it’s a family affair, come be coached by Mark and lil Jon and even get hydrated by the mrs.”

I understand we hate bama but our hate needs to be directed at the source cmr and Blake James

Get focused and tighten that up.

There is ALWAYS room for more Bama hatred.

ALWAYS.

But... I only have so much hate in my heart to give. And man... so many things begging to be hated.

I suppose you're right though. To quote the great Clayton Bigsby, "if you have hate in your heart, let it out."

Advertisement
we can have a real dislike for Bama..... but Saban deserves at least respect. the man is the gold standard for
championship coaching.

Advertisement
U going to hate them more when in a few years we will be breaking in a new staff and get absolutely mauled by them

Oh my. That will be brutal. I believe there 2s and 3s would beat our 1s. Cane tears 😭

I think Miami has never been so out of touch with today’s game of college football.

Oh my. That will be brutal. I believe there 2s and 3s would beat our 1s. Cane tears 😭

I think Miami has never been so out of touch with today’s game of college football.
Its going to be bad I feel sorry for the new coach I dont know if he will have the horses or time to prepare, which means they will use that as ammunition that they stomped us out

Advertisement
Back