2023 New RB offer Kyron Jones

Advertisement
These coaches are putting together and closing on a class we have not seen the likes of in at least 15 years, if ever, while working in conjunction with a seasoned NFL talent scout and All-American former UM player and we are still out here questioning their methodology for finding and offering players scholarships? If there ever was a time for us as fans to sit back and truth their methods I would say it's now. They see something or know something that we don't. I'm 100% trusting their and buying my season tickets next year!

These coaches are putting together and closing on a class we have not seen the likes of in at least 15 years, if ever, while working in conjunction with a seasoned NFL talent scout and All-American former UM player and we are still out here questioning their methodology for finding and offering players scholarships? If there ever was a time for us as fans to sit back and truth their methods I would say it's now. They see something or know something that we don't. I'm 100% trusting their and buying my season tickets next year!

I'd rather have a young, super talented team getting reps and going through learning pains (7-5) next year, than 9-2 and not letting our young guys get great experience.

Butch's 5-7 year, in retrospect, built the monster that we became 2000, 2001. 2002.

minnesota wild mascot football GIF by Nordy Wild

Advertisement
I wonder if we liked him at DB too but assumed it was a RB take?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back