New rb coach?….

Advertisement
Lmao, I'm from Montana and i also ran into Michael Keaton when I was in high school. He was fly fishing and i was floating the river and was really high so it freaked me out for a bit wondering how high i really was until I realized it really was him.

He was fishing where we stopped (he knew our friends i guess and fished in their backyard) so we talked to him. He was nice, he's got a place up there on the Boulder River.
Hahaha! That's hilarious! He's a Pittsburgh guy like me and I had no idea he had a place there so I thought I might be hallucinating. Super nice guy as we commiserated about the Pirates sucking ***.

Absolutely. Gentrified isn't the right word but more and more people from the coasts are moving there or buying 2nd homes there because it's great. I've only been there once but I actually ran into freaking Michael Keaton there.
Yep. That's exactly what's happening. I live in a small resort town in the west central mountains of Idaho and it's crazy how much it's changed. A lot of California plates driving around. Montana was discovered before idaho, tho. But no longer a secret.

Lmao, I'm from Montana and i also ran into Michael Keaton when I was in high school. He was fly fishing and i was floating the river and was really high so it freaked me out for a bit wondering how high i really was until I realized it really was him.

He was fishing where we stopped (he knew our friends i guess and fished in their backyard) so we talked to him. He was nice, he's got a place up there on the Boulder River.

Man, I really wish he would have fvcked with you and just said "I'm Batman..."

Advertisement
Yep. That's exactly what's happening. I live in a small resort town in the west central mountains of Idaho and it's crazy how much it's changed. A lot of California plates driving around. Montana was discovered before idaho, tho. But no longer a secret.
Where about? We have family with a place in Victor and we try to go out every summer. Absolutely awesome out there.

Where about? We have family with a place in Victor and we try to go out every summer. Absolutely awesome out there.
Oh, nice. Down there by Driggs/Jackson area. We're about 7 hours away in a town called mccall. Pretty similar. Real close to skiing, big lake, etc.

We have a place in Kalispell. We've owned it since 1995. Luckily that area hasn't seen too much of an influx of California's. Missoula still has that hippy type feeling when you walk around downtown. Love NW Montana.

Advertisement
Another Solid hire by Super Mario Brother…Coach got some wheels and he from the Crib..Welcome home and to the U..

Oh, nice. Down there by Driggs/Jackson area. We're about 7 hours away in a town called mccall. Pretty similar. Real close to skiing, big lake, etc.
My bad, I’m too dumb to realize what west and east are lol

Advertisement

Fly fishing rules, need to get better at it. Fly fishing in Montana must be pretty sick. Along with raising rabbits of course. I can see Keaton being cool. Good stuff!

We have a place in Kalispell. We've owned it since 1995. Luckily that area hasn't seen too much of an influx of California's. Missoula still has that hippy type feeling when you walk around downtown. Love NW Montana.
Amazing area. It's probably a little too hard to get to thank goodness. Got my undergrad in Missoula, also awesome.

I lived in Boise for a few years and my family is still there. We went to McCall all the time, awesome place.

Advertisement
I lived in Boise for a few years and my family is still there. We went to McCall all the time, awesome place.
Yea, I grew up in Nampa. Left to play hoops at a junior college in Washington for one year and couldn't wait to get back. Man, that whole valley has changed. Unrecognizable.

Amazing area. It's probably a little too hard to get to thank goodness. Got my undergrad in Missoula, also awesome.
Love Missoula. We'll be there next month for my boy's hockey tournament. My favorite line from any movie ever: "oh, I'll never leave Montana, brother."

Advertisement
Back