New rb coach?….

Advertisement

1641932324202.png

Advertisement
It's a subtle hint at "New Mexico". Mario has repeatedly offered both their OC and DC but both dudes are reportedly making additional demands as they mull over the offer.
Close but I heard it's the staff from "Northern Montana State University"

nmu.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Montana is beautiful!! But, yea. Wouldn't be ideal.
Absolutely. Gentrified isn't the right word but more and more people from the coasts are moving there or buying 2nd homes there because it's great. I've only been there once but I actually ran into freaking Michael Keaton there.

Absolutely. Gentrified isn't the right word but more and more people from the coasts are moving there or buying 2nd homes there because it's great. I've only been there once but I actually ran into freaking Michael Keaton there.
Lmao, I'm from Montana and i also ran into Michael Keaton when I was in high school. He was fly fishing and i was floating the river and was really high so it freaked me out for a bit wondering how high i really was until I realized it really was him.

He was fishing where we stopped (he knew our friends i guess and fished in their backyard) so we talked to him. He was nice, he's got a place up there on the Boulder River.

Advertisement
Back