New Raising Canes today

Advertisement
well spoken, incredibly athletic, and charismatic enough to lead team huddle as a frosh!?!

This dude will rock on game day make no mistake about that.

It is as if we deserved this guy after all the ncaa bs.

go canes

Advertisement
The entitlement er(ror) a is over at UM. Kids like Sunny Odogwu will continue to change the mindset to hard work and enrich the Golden Era.

U
Man if his attitude translates to on the field we have a potential AA/1st rounder...great we have this type of guy on the team...complete departure from the infection ridden characters from before....

Also, I work and have close friendships with many individuals from Nigeria...great people, great culture and awesome food

Totally agree. I just entered into a business transaction with an exiled Nigerian prince and he's very generous to say the least. Let's just say I will no longer be washing dishes for a living once this deal is concluded!
:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Who climbs mt kilamanjaro with a ******* ROPE?

Yeah I just fell 50 ft down this mountain, good thing I had this twine rope to break my fall

Advertisement
Kehoe must be pinching himself. First Flowers, now Odogwu. Focused, athletic beasts at tackle.

The scary thing is that Odogwu still looks lanky. He has basketball legs. If he works as hard in the weight room as he works during conditioning, he could end up being enormous.

Advertisement
Looks like he has his head screwed on straight! I am curious to a little more of his background in high school. Was he moving around a lot in high school?

Love this kid.

Potential + Attitude + Hard Work = Elite Talent

I imagine him getting in the face of other players as time goes on.

Strikes me as the kind of kid that if football doesn't work out for him, he'll be successful in whatever he does. I hope his attitude and mentality is extremely contagious.

Advertisement
Back