New Raising Canes today

The rat population on UM's campus has decreased 579% since he enrolled in January, and thats not counting Ferman taking a break

Advertisement
Man if his attitude translates to on the field we have a potential AA/1st rounder...great we have this type of guy on the team...complete departure from the infection ridden characters from before....

Also, I work and have close friendships with many individuals from Nigeria...great people, great culture and awesome food

"We all we got...we all we need."

If that doesn't sum up the history of UM football in a phrase, I don't know what does.

LOVE this kid! Has some serious leadership potential!

But I am not going to lie, it took me about 10 minutes to get through the first three min of this thing I was laughing so hard. Kid cracks me up.

Advertisement
Man if his attitude translates to on the field we have a potential AA/1st rounder...great we have this type of guy on the team...complete departure from the infection ridden characters from before....

Also, I work and have close friendships with many individuals from Nigeria...great people, great culture and awesome food

Totally agree. I just entered into a business transaction with an exiled Nigerian prince and he's very generous to say the least. Let's just say I will no longer be washing dishes for a living once this deal is concluded!

Great video! His attitude is so awesome and cant help but be contagious. He has the BIG PICTURE and I think he will be a great one before he leaves. Great find, GO CANES

Advertisement
Awesome. One of the best ones yet

It's amazing that a giant from Nigeria who never had a bed in his life seems like he has been a Cane his whole life.

This guy shames every one of those entitled 5 star recruits who speak in 3rd person and can't go anywhere without an entourage or feeling like they need a press conference to announce they just took a dump.

Playing for his University, his family and his country, does anyone have any doubts that Sunny will not succeed in football and in life?

Totally agree. I just entered into a business transaction with an exiled Nigerian prince and he's very generous to say the least. Let's just say I will no longer be washing dishes for a living once this deal is concluded!

all this

+they have an incredible work ethic and leave their pride at the door

Advertisement
this kid is special!

almost all people, not just athletes, do things for self serving reasons. But special individuals do things for something thats bigger then themselves. This kid is out to use football to make an impact on his people and he will not be denied!

Advertisement
Impressive attitude, great measurables, but even more than that... can you see how this kid bends?! That's not typical for a man his size. This was an excellent find by Kehoe.

Kid's got a great attitude and lives life to the fullest. Love him taking this opportunity by the horns and running with it, he's a kid that will make an impact here at some point.

That's a lot of raw ability.

In a previous video of OL-DL one-on-ones, I was encouraged to see the big guy able to get low. If he has that aspect, to go along with footwork (thinking soccer helps here), then he has potential through the roof. But this is a kid I think we can all put in the backburner until he's ready a couple years down the line.

Advertisement
Back