New Raising Canes- Feliciano Graduates

Advertisement
If he stays healthy, he will leave Miami with over 45 starts. How many people can say that? Can't wait to see him get that NFL paycheck.

Congrats to him and his family. It's really nice to see how proud his family is of his accomplishments.

Savor these moments, young man. They don't come every day (as you probably already know).

A great example for the U

My family assumed/expected everyone to go to college and achieve, so it was cool to see some perspective on that personally.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Never forget his story in the spring of 2009 he begged Shannon and the staff to watch his tape and once they seen him on film he was offered and committed on the spot.. Kid is a true cane and one of the best kids and hardest workers on the team.. He will make ALL ACC this year at guard should of made it last year.. Should get drafted in the late rounds.

definate draft pick if he stays healthy.

Around the slot where we saw Linder go this yr. He is stronger than Linder in the run game, but not as good in pass pro. Kid can move though, and he has that nasty to him. I liked this kid and had no worries about him from that osu game he played in.

And just think...

Shannon and Co. didn't even know who he was.

If it wasn't for Feliciano's Head Coach taking Mongo to Miami's spring game the kid would be at Wisconsin or Florida State right now.

SMH

Awesome story. I will be watching him closely this season. I hope he can make that next big step next year. What's a realistic probability of him getting drafter or signed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back