New Raising Canes- Feliciano Graduates

Advertisement
Congrats to Mongo, thats an incredible story, and a great accomplishment.

BTW his grand pops has ridiculous swag. shows up to the interview at 7:20 mark in a mesh tank top, jeans, black leather vest, and gold nameplate belt buckle. I see u, grandpa Joe!

Advertisement
That's a wonderful story. A lot of time as fans we can be so hard on these kids bc they "threw a pick" "missed a block" but at the end of the day there's more to them being a part of the Canes family than just suiting up on Saturdays. Wish him nothing but the best

Congrats to Jonathan he has traveled a long road here at UM.

This was the first video done last year by a UM student, I am glad 3 Penny finished it off with a Raising Canes sequel.

[video=vimeo;39066234]http://vimeo.com/39066234[/video]

Congrats Jonathan! Well deserved! This is what college football is all about, earning a scholarship, going to class, getting a degree, being somebody in life. It's not about pay for play, it's not about joining a union, it's not about leaving school early without a degree because somebody tells you your going to get drafted by the NFL and make millions. Hard work pays off if you apply yourself. The fruits of your labor will be with you for the rest of your life, whether your blessed with the opportunity to play in the NFL or not!

Advertisement
Nice clip and great to see and inner city kid benefit from an opportunity at a world class education. Hopefully he doesn't need it and can play himself into the NFL Draft........

Hard not to root for a guy that has worked so hard , persevered , and chased a long time dream. Way to go Jon, you've made the Cane nation proud!

One of the best kids I've ever had the privilege of coaching. This couldn't happen to a better young man. He deserves it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a wonderful story. A lot of time as fans we can be so hard on these kids bc they "threw a pick" "missed a block" but at the end of the day there's more to them being a part of the Canes family than just suiting up on Saturdays. Wish him nothing but the best

One of the best posts I have seen on this site.

God Bless him.

I had him in a class this year. He just went and did his thing.

His story is always the one I use when I explain to people why high school football (or sports in general) are so important. Who knows where this kid would be without football.

Mongoooo.....Congratulations boricuazo!!! You certainly earn it cause your work....keep it going....there's more to fight for!! Proud of you!

Advertisement
Back