New QB offered

Advertisement
[video=youtube;X6VU1Q0fS00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6VU1Q0fS00&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Full season highlights. This kid is a beast!!!!!

Advertisement
I'd take this savage in a heart beat! Holy **** this kid would make our offense put up 50+ a game! Ill take him and Kayaa and dump Alins soft ***

After seeing that film I hope Kaaya Commits .

Not a fan of Isom? It seems pretty clear Coley wants a different type of QB and move away from what Fisch wanted. I still love a pocket dealer like Olsen, but the Cam newton types are nice too

Advertisement
Full season highlights 3 mins? Would like to know what he did the rest of the year. Pete's report on him from last month did not sound very good.

Full season highlights 3 mins? Would like to know what he did the rest of the year. Pete's report on him from last month did not sound very good.

It is weird that we are the only major offer he has, but the good thing is we shouldnt expect him to have to play for at least 2 years if he comes so he can be coached up

Donovan Isom 2012-2013 Stats

Passes Completed 122
Passes Completion %: 62.2%
Passing Attempts 196
Passing Yards 1768
Passing Touchdowns 16
Passes Intercepted 7
Rushing Attempts 51
Rushing Yards 477
Rushing Touchdowns 8

Team went 4-5

Last edited by a moderator:

Passes Completed 122
Passing Attempts 196
Passing Yards 1768
Passing Touchdowns 16
Passes Intercepted 7
Rushing Attempts 51
Rushing Yards 477
Rushing Touchdowns 8

Team went 4-5

Not bad at all. Light years ahead of every QB we have on roster except Morris and baseball Thompson. That Lassiter kid will make noise next year tho. Book it

Advertisement

Passes Completed 122
Passing Attempts 196
Passing Yards 1768
Passing Touchdowns 16
Passes Intercepted 7
Rushing Attempts 51
Rushing Yards 477
Rushing Touchdowns 8

Team went 4-5

Not bad at all. Light years ahead of every QB we have on roster except Morris and baseball Thompson. That Lassiter kid will make noise next year tho. Book it

I don't know about all that, you might be giving him too much credit. Kid is a jr in hs, I would take any qb on our roster to win a game over him. Ill take kaaya & Alin over him also. And who is Lassiter?

Advertisement
There will be movement with this QB class. Some people think Edouard won't stick and that Kaaya could be in this class sooner than later.

There will be movement with this QB class. Some people think Edouard won't stick and that Kaaya could be in this class sooner than later.

Pete what do you think of Torrence Gibson? Do you think we're recruiting him as a qb or more as an ath?

I liked what I saw becuse of the upside, now Kaaya is more of a ready now prospect but I don't expect either to play for at lest 3 years so I like all 3 qbs

Advertisement
Back