New QB offered

Hstokes1447

Junior
Donovan Isom 6'5 235 double threat QB from Destrehan, Louisiana. I see him moving to TE if he comes here but the kid does have a big strong arm and is very athletic.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MiiiIM_NJIo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMiiiIM_NJIo[/video]

Advertisement
I went into watching his videos thinking I wasn't going to like this kid but he has a great arm, great footwork & touch. He's also surprisingly fast for as big as he is. He reminds me more of Logan Thomas than EJ but with better mechanics. Completely changed my mind watching his videos.

I went into watching his videos thinking I wasn't going to like this kid but he has a great arm, great footwork & touch. He's also surprisingly fast for as big as he is. He reminds me more of Logan Thomas than EJ but with better mechanics. Completely changed my mind watching his videos.

Also just 3 offers and the others are Tulane and Louisianna Tech. That shows that just like with Kaaya the staff is in on a guy early and is the first big team to show the sleeper player love it makes an impact

Advertisement
Maybe this kid's size (Weight) is the reason Alin Edouard recently said that he is going to concentrate on packing on some more muscle. I'm sure the coaches have told him about the offer to Isom and maybe Alin believes that packing on more muscle will take away the one major advantage Isom has over him. Looking at both kids film I would also consider weight to be the only advantage Isom has over Alin. Both have big arms. Isom is obviously bigger and harder to bring down while Alin to me looks faster, quicker, and more natural throwing the ball.

I think staff ofered Isom as a back up plan to Alin and also a message that if your looking we are looking and can replace you in this class before your seat is cold.

Go Canes

24/7 list Ole Miss and ASU as his leaders, neither have offered tho. I doubt he has a commitable offer

Advertisement
This could play out like the d-end who went with gators last year (can't remember his name). We got on him first and then everyone under the sun jumped on board

Advertisement
Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Guys like this have been killing us for years. At the very least he'd be an asset for our D to pratice against. I like it. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Destrehan, Ed Reed's old high school.

Kid has a strong arm. Nice project. Im sure the coaches look at him and wonder how he'd look with a year of strength and conditioning program under his belt.

Advertisement
I am sticking with my thought that Miami should look at Wade Freebeck this spring . Not as mobile as Coley might like but he is going to be a good pro style QB.

This would be a great feast or famine pickup. Kid comes from a high profile high school football school in LA that produces a lot of college football players. This would be a good pickup, being that we are doing pretty well with in the number of young QB's on campus.

Advertisement
Back