New PWO commit K Camden Price

The kick had a low trajectory if I recall; but then again SP teams overall under CMR has been dogsh!t, has it not?

I don't know why you got downvoted. Our special teams ******* sucks.

100 % it’s dog **** . Have a kicker who can’t kick it in the end zone. Shank field goals and punts . Heck we invented a new play with fecies it’s called the onside punt . Kick off return we would have been better off taking the touch back .

Advertisement
The kick had a low trajectory if I recall; but then again SP teams overall under CMR has been dogsh!t, has it not?

I don't know why you got downvoted. Our special teams ****ing sucks.

Because there are some soft creamy milkshake muthafackas who get bent when you drop a little bird **** on them...mom and daddy told them they will always be the best.

I don't know why you got downvoted. Our special teams ****ing sucks.

100 % it’s dog **** . Have a kicker who can’t kick it in the end zone. Shank field goals and punts . Heck we invented a new play with fecies it’s called the onside punt . Kick off return we would have been better off taking the touch back .
Onside punt!!! Jajaja good one , and you are speaking truth here something’s got to change on special teams but again it’s only year 3. And if you think about it his first recruiting class you can’t blame CMR for. He did what he could to pickup some croots and save the recruiting session after that ****y last Season with you know who and interim coach Larry Scott. We were a messy F@cking mess fam.

Last edited:
Need a PWO punter to commit.

I’d be content with offering a punter at this point. Feagles is terrible

the kid was a freshman. a lot of mistakes were mental and had to do with his "drop". it is an easy fix. you saw how talented he was in the bowl game. his head was on straight and he was booming punts. He should have more confidence next year and be much better. If you want to bring in a PWO or grad transfer senior to be there in case he struggles, go for it. but to spend another 4 year scholarship on a punter is unnecessary.

Advertisement
Somehow this turned into the same fans talking the same **** about our staff/players as they do on every other thread. Fun times. "Our special teams and play calling is sucks and I'm going to say it a whole bunch!" Not sure why I expected actual discussion of the player to be the reason a PWO thread was being bumped, silly me.

Advertisement
I say just go ahead and give the kid Feagles scholly. When I first heard the son of the great Feagles was coming here I was so stoked. Now I can’t even watch when he takes the field. Sure he was a true freshman but he is a kicker and son of a legend at the position. Development should not be an issue to punt the ball 30+ yards.

Give the kid a chance. He will be fine. He was just inconsistent last year. Won’t happen this year.

He kicked well in the Wisky game I thought . He was good to begin the year and then from FSU on he was bad. But he is young . I bet he turns it around . Nothing dumber then writing off a freshman or sophomore .

A parent in the military means free tuition at UM?

Yes with a GI bill, Had a friend in grad school, his father is a 3 star general and had his undergrad and graduate school paid for. Both were private schools in Georgia.

I say just go ahead and give the kid Feagles scholly. When I first heard the son of the great Feagles was coming here I was so stoked. Now I can’t even watch when he takes the field. Sure he was a true freshman but he is a kicker and son of a legend at the position. Development should not be an issue to punt the ball 30+ yards.

Give the kid a chance. He will be fine. He was just inconsistent last year. Won’t happen this year.

Exactly, am sure Feagles Sr. is not gonna let it happen.
Kuko

Advertisement
That is exactly the case here. The Post 911 GI bill is paying some of his tuition. The rest comes from a benefit called the Yellow Ribbon program.

Badge. Glad he is gone. Never confident with him. Wish him the best of luck. Hope he makes an NFL squad though.

same here.

Yeah I'm sure glad that 3 time All Conference kicker is gone...

He was a career 79.38% kicker, which is good enough for 70th all time according to sports reference. That is to say, an even slightly better kicker is probably not walking through the door this year.

Where was that 79.38754357% when he missed that 0.00% degree of difficulty extra point against FSU last year (2016 at home)? Don’t pretend like this kid doesn’t totally deflate when it matters. And he’s just a weird goofy mf too...

He didn't miss it so much as it was blocked. At what point in his kicking motion do you figure he's got time to block a defender?

And your last sentence, that's just too stupid to address.

Badge. Glad he is gone. Never confident with him. Wish him the best of luck. Hope he makes an NFL squad though.

same here.

He was a career 79.38% kicker, which is good enough for 70th all time according to sports reference. That is to say, an even slightly better kicker is probably not walking through the door this year.

Where was that 79.38754357% when he missed that 0.00% degree of difficulty extra point against FSU last year (2016 at home)? Don’t pretend like this kid doesn’t totally deflate when it matters. And he’s just a weird goofy mf too...

He didn't miss it so much as it was blocked. At what point in his kicking motion do you figure he's got time to block a defender?

Going forward. Don't address me anymore. Ok dumbsh!t? Thank you. Have a beautiful weekend MF.

Advertisement
same here.

Going forward. Don't address me anymore. Ok dumbsh!t? Thank you. Have a beautiful weekend MF.

When does "going forward" start?

When your momz leaves my house and is back home to tuck you in...nite nite sweetheart.

When your momz leaves my house and is back home to tuck you in...nite nite sweetheart.

I don't see that on my watch, can you be more specific?

Advertisement
Back