New PWO commit K Camden Price

Badge. Glad he is gone. Never confident with him. Wish him the best of luck. Hope he makes an NFL squad though.

same here.

Yeah I'm sure glad that 3 time All Conference kicker is gone...

He was a career 79.38% kicker, which is good enough for 70th all time according to sports reference. That is to say, an even slightly better kicker is probably not walking through the door this year.

Advertisement
I'm having a tough time finding any info on this kid. Kornblue has him listed on their list of top kickers and he is listed as having attended a Kornblue camp in Miami this past summer. But I cannot find any traditional recruiting bio on him showing any offers.

Kornblue Kicking | Football Kicking Camps, Punting Camps, & Long Snapping Camps

Comments from another camp he attended:

[h=3]KOHL'S COMMENTS[/h][FONT="]Price attended the NSC in the summer of 2016. He showed flashes of a powerful leg, but needs to continue to become more consistent to continue to move up in the rankings. Needs to continue to work on the details required to become dominant. Has good natural talent, improvement will be the key to future rankings.[/FONT]

Sounds like Feagles...has the leg to knock the **** out the ball WHEN he doesn’t shank it.

Advertisement
I've always contended that the toughest transition from HS to college is for a kicker. There are a handful of key differences:

1). The college ball is bigger and heavier. (Im not sure what he's using in these videos)

2). Kick off the ground instead of a tee. (He appears to be kicking off the ground here, so that's good)

3). HS goal posts are 23' wide; College posts are 18'-6" wide. This is a YUGE difference.

4). HS kicks off from the 40 yard line - college from the 35.

Badge. Glad he is gone. Never confident with him. Wish him the best of luck. Hope he makes an NFL squad though.

same here.

He was a career 79.38% kicker, which is good enough for 70th all time according to sports reference. That is to say, an even slightly better kicker is probably not walking through the door this year.

Where was that 79.38754357% when he missed that 0.00% degree of difficulty extra point against FSU last year (2016 at home)? Don’t pretend like this kid doesn’t totally deflate when it matters. And he’s just a weird goofy mf too...

Last edited:

same here.

Where was that 79.38754357% when he missed that 0.00% degree of difficulty extra point against FSU last year (2016 at home)? Don’t pretend like this kid doesn’t totally deflate when it matters. And he’s just a weird goofy mf too...

Did you watch the game? We let their best player through unblocked...

same here.

Did you watch the game? We let their best player through unblocked...

When you think of a sick burn, you don't let facts get in the way.

Advertisement
The kick had a low trajectory if I recall; but then again SP teams overall under CMR has been dogsh!t, has it not?

I say just go ahead and give the kid Feagles scholly. When I first heard the son of the great Feagles was coming here I was so stoked. Now I can’t even watch when he takes the field. Sure he was a true freshman but he is a kicker and son of a legend at the position. Development should not be an issue to punt the ball 30+ yards.

Give the kid a chance. He will be fine. He was just inconsistent last year. Won’t happen this year.

And he had a very good performance in the bowl game.

Makes you think he spent time around his dad and he cleaned up his motion when punting during the break before the game

same here.

I agree, I liked Badge. I has confidence in him this year. I remember during the GT game thinking how glad I was to have him before the kick

Advertisement
There are some instances where as a military member, you can sign over your Post 911 GI Bill to a family member. So that may be scenario here. And Welcome to The U

Offering an OV for a PWO kicker. That tells me something.

[TWEET]955246096560869376[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Special teams along with play calling has freaking sucked . Needs to be fixed and if he’s better than fecies send his *** back home

Advertisement
Back