New PWO commit K Camden Price

Advertisement
I am pleasantly surprised at how many PWO's we are able to bring in.

What I like about the PWO's is, it's the coaching staff making the decision about PWO's.. It's not just kid's coming in and walking on themselves, it's like the staff a recruiting process in place for PWO player's and I really think that's a good thing, because the staff bringing in PWO player's that have college offers and to me shows that these player's were considered college caliber player's and this will help build the team!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I say just go ahead and give the kid Feagles scholly. When I first heard the son of the great Feagles was coming here I was so stoked. Now I can’t even watch when he takes the field. Sure he was a true freshman but he is a kicker and son of a legend at the position. Development should not be an issue to punt the ball 30+ yards.

I say just go ahead and give the kid Feagles scholly. When I first heard the son of the great Feagles was coming here I was so stoked. Now I can’t even watch when he takes the field. Sure he was a true freshman but he is a kicker and son of a legend at the position. Development should not be an issue to punt the ball 30+ yards.

Give the kid a chance. He will be fine. He was just inconsistent last year. Won’t happen this year.

Give the kid a chance. He will be fine. He was just inconsistent last year. Won’t happen this year.

And he had a very good performance in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Feagles will be an all accc punter by his senior year. He was inconsistent this year but was very good in the bowl game. His dad I am sure will work with him more. He has the talent and the leg strength

Apparently this kids dad is in the military and he gets free tuition to Miami because of that. Doesn't necessarily need the football scholarship. His coach says he has division 1 talent and has been working as a kicker for 4 years. More competition the better.

PWO 4 lyfe

0Q2RzTn.jpg

Advertisement
I'm having a tough time finding any info on this kid. Kornblue has him listed on their list of top kickers and he is listed as having attended a Kornblue camp in Miami this past summer. But I cannot find any traditional recruiting bio on him showing any offers.

Kornblue Kicking | Football Kicking Camps, Punting Camps, & Long Snapping Camps

Comments from another camp he attended:

[h=3]KOHL'S COMMENTS[/h][FONT=&quot]Price attended the NSC in the summer of 2016. He showed flashes of a powerful leg, but needs to continue to become more consistent to continue to move up in the rankings. Needs to continue to work on the details required to become dominant. Has good natural talent, improvement will be the key to future rankings.[/FONT]

Badge. Glad he is gone. Never confident with him. Wish him the best of luck. Hope he makes an NFL squad though.

Advertisement

That’s being kind af. He was consistently bad and Rosier and CMR’s offense gave him plenty of game time experience. I really hope you are right though. I want the kid to be as successful as his old man.

Can he punt and on kick off can he kick it in the end zone . If he can punt better than the one on scholarship than what

Advertisement
Back