New Post by Ivins on Hillery and Smith

Advertisement
Smith allegedly unofficialled to Alabama on Sunday night, which somebody posted here a couple days ago. But Miami intends to send him a LOI.

Hillery said he's still considering NC State and Central Michigan and will have a NSD ceremony on Wednesday. They expect him to stick with Miami, just adding some suspense before signing. No mention of the Gata.

Smith allegedly unofficialled to Alabama on Sunday night, which somebody posted here a couple days ago. But Miami intends to send him a LOI.

Hillery said he's still considering NC State and Central Michigan and will have a NSD ceremony on Wednesday. They expect him to stick with Miami, just adding some suspense before signing. No mention of the Gata.

Thanks, I just saw people talking about it in another post. Sorry for the redundancy. Appreciate the info.

Lulz @ mom wanting him close to home and Cent. Mich being one of his finalist.

Advertisement
I likes Hillery. I saw him play one game this year and he really moves well.

Exactly :monkey-serious:

And from his town in GA its not that much further to Gables than it is to NC State :monkey-serious:

Y'all Owen an apology to the dude that came on here and said Smith unofficialed to Bama Sunday.

Advertisement

I told everyone him and Ruggs visited Bama secretly. He isn't coming to Miami. I understand the coaches throwing out the LOI but geez it's time to move on.

Y'all Owen an apology to the dude that came on here and said Smith unofficialed to Bama Sunday.

I don't need apologies but some people just need to listen. I told everyone about Byrd last year and I got bashed so bad and then band cause of my responses to the fools doubting me. It's all good though. People will read things how they want.

Agreed..kentucky too...how much closer is NC St vs Miami??

Central Michigan?

Lmao

Advertisement

I don't need apologies but some people just need to listen. I told everyone about Byrd last year and I got bashed so bad and then band cause of my responses to the fools doubting me. It's all good though. People will read things how they want.

Hey look its one of those "i told ya so" mofos

I told everyone him and Ruggs visited Bama secretly. He isn't coming to Miami. I understand the coaches throwing out the LOI but geez it's time to move on.

This staff will not settle man. They will not budge. I'm just not sure sometimes with depth how this will play out. Like with Edwards, the kid was talking up Colorado and being the big fish, then he goes to Louisville and then they lead, tells Miami coaches a week later he is coming there, then a week later he's Florida. Smith doesn't show up for an official but we still trying....

I get not settling for a JAG but dang man. There is no one else on the board you won't go after????? I mean we tell Gibson to kick rocks (nice kid it seems but made a bad decision, I get it) but we still slobbing on these kids till the last minute when we are getting the cold shoulder or they are flip flopping like a fish??

We need Hillery to stick. The O-line will be a strength in 2 years. No more teeth flying out of our QB's mouth after getting hit over and over. That is most likely why Kaaya left. Doubt it was CMR or the 4th round money. Gayor, Donaldson, Lenny Dykstra, and Big Nauv need to reach out to Hillery and get him here. I havent said this since the Dorsey days but I am excited for this future line and can't wait to see them play. I know Gaynor is going to bring the attitude we want. We will be able to run CMR's entire playbook instead of just the playbook from tecmo bowl.

Advertisement

**** Smith. Why even send him a LOI? Save the paper and postage. He couldn't even honor his commitment to OV here, but can find the time to take a last minute unofficial to Bama. That kid has been signed, sealed and delivered to Satan for months. Have fun run blocking alongside Jeudy for the next 3 years.

Raleigh, NC is only about a half hour closer to Brunswick than UM. Only Gainesville would be a signifcant difference

Last edited:

Is there a hat for Central Michigan? Lord.

**** Smith. Why even send him a LOI? Save the paper and postage. He couldn't even honor his commitment to OV here, but can find the time to take a last minute unofficial to Bama. That kid has been signed, sealed and delivered to Satan for months. Have fun run blocking alongside Jeudy for the next 3 years.

Hard to beat them dolla bills.

UM

Advertisement
Back