New Post by Ivins on Hillery and Smith

Can't wait to see 2 of these Bama receivers try to transfer in a year or two

Silver lining is maybe we can catch one of them on the rebound.

Ummm no. Hopefully, we load up next year and the year after and when they decide to transfer we won't need them.

....And tell them to F off they missed the boat

Yep I agree let them know you get one shot. Turn your back and disrespect is don't expect for us to take you later

Lol at this line of thinking. Gerald Willis could've chosen us and he went to UF. Y'all probably did the same cartwheels I did when it was announced he was transferring here. Just like you'll do with Logan if he comes. Just like you would do with Smith.

Wad that bravado up and pitch it into the trash can.

Advertisement

Ummm no. Hopefully, we load up next year and the year after and when they decide to transfer we won't need them.

Yep I agree let them know you get one shot. Turn your back and disrespect is don't expect for us to take you later

Lol at this line of thinking. Gerald Willis could've chosen us and he went to UF. Y'all probably did the same cartwheels I did when it was announced he was transferring here. Just like you'll do with Logan if he comes. Just like you would do with Smith.

You didn't do any cart wheels , stop with the lies bro

You didn't do any cart wheels , stop with the lies bro

IMG_3233.GIF

So it's fact now that Smith was at Alabaga on Sunday because Ivings posted a rumor he read on here from YeastMode, who knows as much about Smith as Dwin's bird? You know this **** is upside down now.

Show me a time-dated pic of him at Alabaga on Sunday, or I'm filing that one in the **** fling folder.

What the fvck is that birds name? I've been asking for a while.

It's like the best kept secret in Cane history

So it's fact now that Smith was at Alabaga on Sunday because Ivings posted a rumor he read on here from YeastMode, who knows as much about Smith as Dwin's bird? You know this **** is upside down now.

Show me a time-dated pic of him at Alabaga on Sunday, or I'm filing that one in the **** fling folder.

Larry

Advertisement

Just for you two ----heads information, Smith did not visit Bama Sunday and don't count him gone just yet. Bama guessing where he going also.

Not IF we recruit well. We were excited about Willis because we needed him. Don't know we're you're getting bravado from. As I said in my earlier post, I hope that we recruit well enough to where we don't need him in the future when he wants to transfer out.

Willis is only here bc our DT depth looked super thin and unproven at the time of his transfer. I bet Richt wouldn't have taken him today.

Willis is only here bc our DT depth looked super thin and unproven at the time of his transfer. I bet Richt wouldn't have taken him today.

Wrong. Him and his brother grew up UM fans, but it was during the NCAA investigation. They both said that scared them off

Advertisement
I just want to point out that smith in his interviews says the officials were for his parents and he admits to not leaving hotel. no one knows where kid is going they are all guessing.

yes most think bama although being from Louisiana I wouldn't count out lsu till he signs with bama and Miami has a legit shot according to him

but I guess most of u know more about his choice then he does.

Wrong. Him and his brother grew up UM fans, but it was during the NCAA investigation. They both said that scared them off

What does that have to do with him being allowed to transfer in which is the topic at hand?

Good lord I wish more of y'all on here could read.

Advertisement
Back