New Post by Ivins on Hillery and Smith

Smith allegedly unofficialled to Alabama on Sunday night, which somebody posted here a couple days ago. But Miami intends to send him a LOI.

Hillery said he's still considering NC State and Central Michigan and will have a NSD ceremony on Wednesday. They expect him to stick with Miami, just adding some suspense before signing. No mention of the Gata.

I told everyone him and Ruggs visited Bama secretly. He isn't coming to Miami. I understand the coaches throwing out the LOI but geez it's time to move on.

This staff will not settle man. They will not budge. I'm just not sure sometimes with depth how this will play out. Like with Edwards, the kid was talking up Colorado and being the big fish, then he goes to Louisville and then they lead, tells Miami coaches a week later he is coming there, then a week later he's Florida. Smith doesn't show up for an official but we still trying....

I get not settling for a JAG but dang man. There is no one else on the board you won't go after????? I mean we tell Gibson to kick rocks (nice kid it seems but made a bad decision, I get it) but we still slobbing on these kids till the last minute when we are getting the cold shoulder or they are flip flopping like a fish??

This.

Advertisement
An unofficial visit to Alabama means he is all Bama at this point.

Smith allegedly unofficialled to Alabama on Sunday night, which somebody posted here a couple days ago. But Miami intends to send him a LOI.

Hillery said he's still considering NC State and Central Michigan and will have a NSD ceremony on Wednesday. They expect him to stick with Miami, just adding some suspense before signing. No mention of the Gata.

**** Smith. Why even send him a LOI? Save the paper and postage. He couldn't even honor his commitment to OV here, but can find the time to take a last minute unofficial to Bama. That kid has been signed, sealed and delivered to Satan for months. Have fun run blocking alongside Jeudy for the next 3 years.

This....Don't want to hear that basketball game excuse. Knew he had a game, still scheduled us anyway, doesn't show up and then goes to Bama on Sunday. Foh

Advertisement
Send the kid a LOI. Last thing I want to hear is Smith saying the staff didn't send him a letter so he signed with Bama.

Some people will want Richts head on a stick even though we all know he ain't coming

Advertisement

Lulz @ mom wanting him close to home and Cent. Mich being one of his finalist.

Agreed..kentucky too...how much closer is NC St vs Miami??

Like 2 hours but its still a good drive regardless

Raleigh is only 30 miles closer to Brunswick than Miami.

Raleigh is only 30 miles closer to Brunswick than Miami.

Wow I checked and you're tight I just timed from when I've drove from here to GA and then NC for UM games but you're right

Advertisement
So it's fact now that Smith was at Alabaga on Sunday because Ivings posted a rumor he read on here from YeastMode, who knows as much about Smith as Dwin's bird? You know this **** is upside down now.

Show me a time-dated pic of him at Alabaga on Sunday, or I'm filing that one in the **** fling folder.

Advertisement
So it's fact now that Smith was at Alabaga on Sunday because Ivings posted a rumor he read on here from YeastMode, who knows as much about Smith as Dwin's bird? You know this **** is upside down now.

Show me a time-dated pic of him at Alabaga on Sunday, or I'm filing that one in the **** fling folder.
LMAO at Dwins' bird. The things that bird must see and hear.

Can't wait to see 2 of these Bama receivers try to transfer in a year or two

Silver lining is maybe we can catch one of them on the rebound.

Ummm no. Hopefully, we load up next year and the year after and when they decide to transfer we won't need them.

....And tell them to F off they missed the boat

Yep I agree let them know you get one shot. Turn your back and disrespect is don't expect for us to take you later

Advertisement
Back