New Offer Out.

111.gif

Advertisement
CaneGang if you can't share anything positive and feel the need to post something then send yourself a PM mark it urgent and definitely feel free to reply to it as many times as you like. Otherwise you can can Kiss My Butt and not the left cheek or the the right but rather right in the middle and have a nice while you refrain from thread jacking to get your rocks off for 2 seconds.

This is supposed to be a thread about a young man who just got a Huge Opportunity, so don't make it about you.

Again have a nice a day and keep an eye out for those PM's coming your way.

Go Canes!

Go Canes.

Always joke about cousins. Either cousins in SoFla mean something more then the rest of the US or its all stupid BS. Haven't seen some of my cousins in years and I'm from a small town.

Advertisement
May commit after weekend visit.

Would be a good local pick up, this is what the UM vs FSU rivalry is about freinds against freinds and family against family, oh man this would sweet for keiths Cousin to pick UM. You know he would have no choice but to talk smack at family gatherings.

Go Canes

Kid's film is solid. Explosive first stem and finishes well. Play's a little high for my liking BUT that's what coaches are for. LIKE

I personally really like his film. Dude has nice size...great explosion.....very athletic...has a mean streak.....but he does need to play with a lower pad level.

Hopefully his grades are legit too. SF players like this guy made Miami the U. C'mon down dude.....wear the "U" on the side of your helmet.

Advertisement
Eddie Johnson. *sign of crucifix three times*. R. Scott. Others already mentioned.

Who else can we add to the list of unheralded croots that this staff has uncovered?

Eddie Johnson. *sign of crucifix three times*. R. Scott. Others already mentioned.

Who else can we add to the list of unheralded croots that this staff has uncovered?
Rudolph and Lammons both got offered by everybody after our staff offered.

Advertisement
He hasn't arrived until FSU offers and he gives an interview saying he grew up loving The U but he is just enjoying the process and needs to do what's best for him and go where coaches are showing him the love and "praise Jesus" and name a PreseAson Top 30.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back