New Offer Out.

Advertisement
That offer list is unimpressive.

There was this in his timeline:

January 05, 2013

Update:

Kevin Bronson posted the second-highest SPARQ score at the Miami Nike Combine- 96.24

When it comes to offering players with "not an impressive offer sheet" or that are "under the radar", I am starting to trust Al like I trusted Butch. It seems like every player he has offered lately from down here that has very little attention blows up and has half the country offering them a few weeks later. (Alex Collins, Lammons, Kaaya, Rudolph, etc.) Jaborie Williams is gonna be next watch what I say..And if this kid is indeed 6'3 233 and had a 96 SPARQ rating THAT is very impressive. He will be on everyones radar soon.

Only HLs I could find:

http://247sports.com/Video/926603

Found this on Bronson:

Official Size: 6-4-1/2, 233

Assets: This player has what college coaches want in a defensive end. Bronson has the size, length, and the tenacity to be a difference maker on the gridiron. He is quick off the ball and uses his hands to rid offensive lineman impeding his path to the quarterback. His size potential is also something college coaches should get excited about. He can easily hold another 30 pounds of muscle mass on his frame. One thing you can't coach is size and speed this defender has that. Look for his stock to skyrocket because he is definitely a double digit offer guy. Bronson earned DL MVP at this event.

Development: He needs to be more consistent with his pad level at the point of attack. Young tall defensive ends must force themselves to play lower. Once he fills out he will be able to battle the offensive tackle and tight end at the same time.

http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=206644560

Advertisement
When it comes to offering players with "not an impressive offer sheet" or that are "under the radar", I am starting to trust Al like I trusted Butch. It seems like every player he has offered lately from down here that has very little attention blows up and has half the country offering them a few weeks later. (Alex Collins, Lammons, Kaaya, Rudolph, etc.) Jaborie Williams is gonna be next watch what I say..And if this kid is indeed 6'3 233 and had a 96 SPARQ rating THAT is very impressive. He will be on everyones radar soon.
You're right. Golden and staff have identified players early only to have them blow up after we offer them. I trust this staff's evaluations.

Plus, he seems to be plenty explosive judging from his SPARQ rating.

You're right. Golden and staff have identified players early only to have them blow up after we offer them. I trust this staff's evaluations.

Plus, he seems to be plenty explosive judging from his SPARQ rating.

2 Kevin Bronson Village Academy LB 6-3 231 40=4.78 shuttle=4.57 power ball= 40.0 vert=31.1 total rating=96.24

Advertisement
Keith Bryant's cousin

107.gif

108.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

I agree. and it appears Figuerora is the latest example.

Advertisement
His Highlights seem pretty good and I can see what AG an staff in the young man.

Go Canes!

2012 JR Season Highlight for Kevin Bronson
[video=youtube;DV-Is-PQzuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-Is-PQzuI[/video]

[video=youtube;gC3fZnz8pTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC3fZnz8pTY[/video]

Last edited:
His Highlights seem pretty good and I can see what AG an staff in the young man.

Go Canes!

2012 JR Season Highlight for Kevin Bronson
[video=youtube;DV-Is-PQzuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-Is-PQzuI[/video]

Yeah man, but can you find a DT from Switzerland for me, I heard the staff has been looking to find a beast out there. Maybe you can go find him for us?

CaneGang if you can't share anything positive and feel the need to post something then send yourself a PM mark it urgent and definitely feel free to reply to it as many times as you like. Otherwise you can can Kiss My Butt and not the left cheek or the the right but rather right in the middle and have a nice while you refrain from thread jacking to get your rocks off for 2 seconds.

This is supposed to be a thread about a young man who just got a Huge Opportunity, so don't make it about you.

Again have a nice a day and keep an eye out for those PM's coming your way.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back