New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Because Texas & TAM are dropping oil money bags in addition to being able to offer his GF fully subsidized tuition to the Texas state school of her choice to be close to Bear.

Go Canes

yeah. Guaranteed his GF already got a schollie to attend ATM

Advertisement
We have 3 of them on roster and he would be the least athletic of the bunch. Bring me 3 techs. JHH is probably gone this year if he plays the whole year so we need more long athletic bodies.
Who are the 1 techs left once Ford and Miller leave after this season? We have none. We have plenty of 3 Techs. ERoberts, LTaylor, etc. And JHH is a long shot to leave early after this season. So that’s 3 of them going into 2022.

Advertisement
We need run stoppers and rushers inside. It’s okay to have both. Are we really using Holley as a justification for us not taking another 1T type? What has he done?

and LOL at us taking the lead for this kid. Ya’ll believe anything from anyone as long as it sounds good. Focus your energy on the Lucas recruitment, atleast we have a shot there, not this one.
I don't know anything specific to Bear but people were saying similar things as it related to Taylor, James Williams, and Avantae. Given that he visited and it went well there is no reason to think we 'don't have a shot'. Unless you know something from inside, definitive statements like this are worthless. As far as I know Tdub has been right before.

Out of curiosity why does everyone think we don’t have a shot?
Because people are a bunch of battered houses wives and think it is impossible for us to win a recruiting battle here and there despite evidence to the contrary the last 2 cycles...

Also I'll miss your actual info, you were one of the main reasons I read CIS last cycle. Any chance you can do a PM newsletter or something?

Advertisement
Because people are a bunch of battered houses wives and think it is impossible for us to win a recruiting battle here and there despite evidence to the contrary the last 2 cycles...

Also I'll miss your actual info, you were one of the main reasons I read CIS last cycle. Any chance you can do a PM newsletter or something?
I don’t have the time to dedicate to it tbh. I’m actually an employee of a football program right now amongst other things I do

I don't know anything specific to Bear but people were saying similar things as it related to Taylor, James Williams, and Avantae. Given that he visited and it went well there is no reason to think we 'don't have a shot'. Unless you know something from inside, definitive statements like this are worthless. As far as I know Tdub has been right before.

You just listed 2 Dade kids, one that was committed at one point, and another FL kid that had a relationship with our staff since his freshman year in HS. Different ball game than a 5* from TX at a premium position that was once committed to an SEC program and is a few hours away from another SEC program that he has visited several times already. But hey, you are entitled to your own opinion. Again, I won't get invested, but you can do what you want to do lol.

Out of curiosity why does everyone think we don’t have a shot?
It's CIS so Everybody has to establish the they " know" a kid isn't coming even when they don't know anything. Sure I think A&M is the favorite but I'm just guessing for the future if i predicted but for me even if we font get him make him love the program so maybe he can let other interested kids see this is the place to be

It's CIS so Everybody has to establish the they " know" a kid isn't coming even when they don't know anything. Sure I think A&M is the favorite but I'm just guessing for the future if i predicted but for me even if we font get him make him love the program so maybe he can let other interested kids see this is the place to be
It’s okay to be skeptical. I am too. But he didn’t commit to a Texas school in the first place… sure I know he committed to a different bag school but if he was really that invested in staying home he wouldn’t have been a UGA commit in the first place. Both A&M and UT have longer money. Food for thought

Advertisement
Advertisement
😂😂😂

It's good to see you back posting, bruh. Hope you're killing it on ya job, too. Blessings, bruh.
I have a natural talent for it but I never wanted to work for these guys. @LeedsCane has to hear about my disgust all the time lol I admire the leader of the program so I stomach it. But thanks man. I missed the 10 or so of you guys who weren’t nuts

It’s okay to be skeptical. I am too. But he didn’t commit to a Texas school in the first place… sure I know he committed to a different bag school but if he was really that invested in staying home he wouldn’t have been a UGA commit in the first place. Both A&M and UT have longer money. Food for thought
My thing is I just don't have any energy to be high or low on Bear. He's a stud but I come into this knowing hey he's not a kid you say " we absolutely have to get or else" so I'm good. He may come, may not but I'm just happy it seems every top player wants to visit it's just refreshing

Advertisement
Back