New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
Imagine him and the DT from Deerfield in the middle ant no running against miami.

Your referring to 2022 DT Alton Tarber from Deerfield Beach HS. Unfortunately Tarber is talking about waiting until the end of his Senior year to make a decision, I don't think schools will wait that long for him. I am thinking summer maybe his ideal window of opportunity after attending a few camps. @Coach Macho would have better insight.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I don't think Tarber will late that long. Quiet kid like that....thinking he pops this summer. Just my take. Coach Macho....any insight on timeline for him?

Advertisement
Name don’t sound familiar too me.. you catching my wave
View attachment 147564

JampackedCloseIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Get him on campus, then south beach, and get JW, LT on him. Then he will have much to think about when he visits TAMU or all those SEC schools in the middle of nowhere. IF we get Stewart to commit the allure of playing with him on the DLine and LT may be hard to turn down after visiting SOBE and the U... I think we have a chance here actually

Get him on campus, then south beach, and get JW, LT on him. Then he will have much to think about when he visits TAMU or all those SEC schools in the middle of nowhere. IF we get Stewart to commit the allure of playing with him on the DLine and LT may be hard to turn down after visiting SOBE and the U... I think we have a chance here actually

Name also checks out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes the most sense tbh. Decomitted right after a visit to A&M. Kids a 5* DL from Texas. Will be getting heavily bagged up most likely. Can't be mad at him for it if it ends up that way.

Where's the recruiting cloud over TAMU? Odd that the ncaa hasn't shown any interest in following up on Johnny Manziels admission that he was getting paid for autographs. He actually dared them to do anything - said what's the worst the NCAA can do, remove some games from TAMUs W/L record? I guess there must be a statute of limitations for SEC programs. If you don't catch them within the first 3 years, they can't be punished.

Where's the recruiting cloud over TAMU? Odd that the ncaa hasn't shown any interest in following up on Johnny Manziels admission that he was getting paid for autographs. He actually dared them to do anything - said what's the worst the NCAA can do, remove some games from TAMUs W/L record? I guess there must be a statute of limitations for SEC programs. If you don't catch them within the first 3 years, they can't be punished.
I’m sure Mizzou or Ole Miss will be getting some hefty sanctions soon enough for it.

Advertisement
Back