New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

UGA just doesn't get that they are who they are as a program.

First 5 years under Richt: 52-13
First 5 years under Kirby: 52-14

Only difference between the two is Kirby added loss in a title game. They should be proud of the consistency. They just aren't quite up there with the top programs. Not the end of the world.

Advertisement

Only difference between the two is Kirby added loss in a title game. They should be proud of the consistency. They just aren't quite up there with the top programs. Not the end of the world.
That and Kirby has zero issues dropping bags, big bags. And yet, they still can't win it all. Lol.

download.jpg

Advertisement
Right at least is a very good man Kirby is just a ***** he just comes off as arrogant where local coaches and players who play for him eventually just get tired of him
Especially after dealing with Richt for a decade and a half.

Advertisement

Been saying this..Kirby got them in a position they’ve never been..and it might just be their ceiling...especially if they don’t change that offensive philosophy..but in the Sec I think they’re maxed out

Advertisement
Wilson moved his UGA OV from last weekend to another date. It's interesting; Mansell has been asked a few times what the new date is but has ignored the question. It's not listed on their 247 page, either. Probably holding him off until closer to signing day. He's been on some bus tour going all over SEC land...

Wilson better step on campus this month or I will be forgetting about him as a legit target

Advertisement
Been saying this..Kirby got them in a position they’ve never been..and it might just be their ceiling...especially if they don’t change that offensive philosophy..but in the Sec I think they’re maxed out
That one season that was filled with upperclassmen that lost to tua in the natty was their only shot at winning it all.

Advertisement
Back