New Offer in Texas: 4 star 2022 DT Bear Alexander

Advertisement
Kirby is not liked in Georgia and this has been brewing for years now he's just won so much they they've let it slide but **** em I love to see the Puppy Dogs in pain
He’s at very critical point in his tenure. Watch if they lose week 1 it’ll be toxic in Athens. Most people I know who are UGA fans claim they believe Kirby is the guy but I can tell a lot are losing faith.

Advertisement
He’s at very critical point in his tenure. Watch if they lose week 1 it’ll be toxic in Athens. Most people I know who are UGA fans claim they believe Kirby is the guy but I can tell a lot are losing faith.
They're set-up to dog walk their division this year so they just have to not ***** it up and he'll be fine. The core issue is the players and local coaches know he's a ****head and the lack of draft success is something they'll ignore until the moment he had that 4 loss season

Advertisement
Kirby is not liked in Georgia and this has been brewing for years now he's just won so much they they've let it slide but **** em I love to see the Puppy Dogs in pain
Do not know anyone who does not Kirby in Georgia, that is why he has an open Ck book for facilities just like the one just open
Kirby is not like so much that an $80 million dollar addition was just opened and paid for and a new budget of $143 million was just approved…

Made me chuckle
435B72C0-8C3E-477A-98D0-BD63CD04837C.png
9B7490A2-7A88-4EC6-8A22-B4AD2FAE382B.jpeg

Advertisement
Do not know anyone who does not Kirby in Georgia, that is why he has an open Ck book for facilities just like the one just open

Kirby is not like so much that an $80 million dollar addition was just opened and paid for and a new budget of $143 million was just approved…
LSU bent over backwards for Les Miles and look at who he is. You don't have to know anybody that's fine but I've been hearing it since 2017 which coincidentally enough is when they went to thr NCG. He's a clown but hey you Kirby slurper if you want

Hopefully Kamari sees what’s happening and backs away from their grips.
Wilson moved his UGA OV from last weekend to another date. It's interesting; Mansell has been asked a few times what the new date is but has ignored the question. It's not listed on their 247 page, either. Probably holding him off until closer to signing day. He's been on some bus tour going all over SEC land...

If kirby doesn't win and I mean win big this season what happens to him let's say 2 loss ???

Advertisement
If kirby doesn't win and I mean win big this season what happens to him let's say 2 loss ???
I mean I'm not an insider in not going to front lol but I will say in Georgia there's not pressure to win a title just win the East, get 11 wins and not embarrass yourself against Bama and you should br fine. The question is more about the 4 loss season that's when Kirby could be out on his ***

They're set-up to dog walk their division this year so they just have to not ***** it up and he'll be fine. The core issue is the players and local coaches know he's a ****head and the lack of draft success is something they'll ignore until the moment he had that 4 loss season
Yea eventually that hard *** schtick wears off if you don’t win anything.

Advertisement
Back